BY BIOELEMENTS

Hydrating gel face mask to rapidly remedy parched skin. see more...

• How long should you keep this mask on?1 Answers
  • Is it gentle for sensitive skin? In other words, would it...1 Answers
Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask
  • "I love the Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask. I was introduced to it in esthetics school, and continue to use it in my treatment room. It's very hydrating and leaves the skin feeling plump. This would be great for sensitive, dehydrated, rosacea and normal/combo skin types. Not suitable for oily or acne-prone skin. " in 11 reviews
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
This mask is a refreshing gel mask that is best for normal to oily skin. Bioelements customizing add ons can be added to this mask to make it the truest to you.
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like the bottle said it would, the smell was great as well. I recommend this product to be tried out.
Olivia B.
Huntington, WV
This is a fun mask, the consistency is different from that of a creamy facemask. It smells pretty good and left my face feeling awesome. I love this mask!
Kristen H.
Judsonia, AR
Makes my skin feel awesome! I put this on after work and just relax for awhile. It works great on my combination sensitive skin and doesn't break me out
Rachael G.
Fridley, MN
Review for: Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask, 16 Ounce more...
I knew I was going to like this from the get go. I always reach for a gel mask. I live in a dry climate and I really need the moisture all year round!
Jessica J.
5112 Greentree Drive, Nashville, TN
Review for: N/A more...
I did not enjoy the texture of this product and felt it did nothing for my face. I received a smaller size of this product but was left unimpressed.
Tasha A.
Tustin, CA
Review for: Bioelements Gel Therapy Mask, 16 Ounce more...
It was good for me. No side effects, i have a sensitive skin, still it kept my skin smooth and soft without leaving any marks or acne. Recommended
Lauren J.
Gel therapy just sounded so interesting, there was definitely some moisture going on but it was definitely different from anything I've ever tried.
Sara B.
Cullman, AL
This gel mask is amazing! Perfect for after an exfoliating wash. The cooling sensation feels so good on the skin and leaves it feeling refreshed!
Sierra M.
Vale
I really love this gel mask that's why I give it to 5 stars it really helps me wake up with my skin feeling or fresh and hydrated in dry weather.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
How long should you keep this mask on?
Daisy M.
Orlando, FL
Is it gentle for sensitive skin? In other words, would it irritate, burn or itch? Thanks!

Amazon