BY BIOELEMENTS

Hydrating gel face mask to rapidly remedy parched skin. see more...

• How long should you keep this mask on?1 Answers
  • Is it gentle for sensitive skin? In other words, would it irritat...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chaunty F.
Chaunty F.
Las Vegas, NV
I have normal/dry skin and I love in the desert (las vegas) so I loove this mask! Picked this up at IECSC 2016 las vegas to help with dullness and to plump up my skin on days I'm feeling dry. Used Bioelements in beauty school while studying esthetics I love all their products
Mary K.
Mary K.
Overland Park, KS
This product would work perfect for someone with oily skin! It has a beautiful texture, it's light and isn't sticky. I however have dry skin so even after applying this moisturIzer, my face felt tight. It has a nice smell and you get a good amount of product in the jar.
Bint A.
Bint A.
This was a nice mask. I liked the gel consistency. I do prefer sheet masks. The packaging is nice and simple. It is a bit pricey. I bought it online. I don't think I will be repurchasing because there are cheaper products that are also effective.
Monica T.
Monica T.
I love this mask! I does exactly what it sounds like- cools and cleans. I have only used it once because it was given to me as a gift but I loved every minute of it. The Bioelements company is excellent and always makes amazing products.
Kristin K.
Kristin K.
Norman, OK
I have only used this once from a friend it felt nice on the skin and I left soft and clean after I used it. I would recommend to try this product and see if you like it not sure how much it is but I have seen them at Walgreens.
Haley M.
Haley M.
During the winter time I have very dry skin and it's not attractive at all. I love using this around 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin so soft and beautiful. it was perfect and I couldn't ask for anything better.
ava h.
ava h.
I don't know if your supposed to do this. But I put this on everynight. And it's gotten rid of my extremely dry skin. I used to always be pealing, but now my face is as smooth as a baby's bottom.
Es muy buena, refresca la piel, la hidrata, queda una apariencia juvenil, tambien desinflama un poco el area de las ojeras quitando el aspecto a cansancio. Es de excelente calidad, la recomiendo!
Abbie B.
Abbie B.
Ferndale, MI
While i was in my esthetics program, we learned the entire Bioelements line. I'm extremely grateful for learning about the Gel Therapy mask, and so is my no longer dehydrated skin!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love a good mask and especially one that leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean! Bioelements always does a great job of cleaning and restoring my skin! It's a must have!
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Hollsopple, PA
How long should you keep this mask on?
Daisy D.
Daisy D.
Orlando, FL
Is it gentle for sensitive skin? In other words, would it irritate, burn or itch? Thanks!