Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser 6.5 oz

by Bioelements

For all skin types - with Skin-Smoothing Fruit Enzymes This Bioelements Foaming daily cleanser and mild exfoliant is packed with pumpkin, papaya and pineapple enzymes; antioxidant-rich green tea extract and moisture-boosting vitamin B5 give your skin everyday cleansing and exfoliation in a single step. Dissolves dirt, dead cells and makeup in one step and provides mild daily exfoliation. Leaves skin unbelievably smooth, soft and refreshes. PUMPKIN, PAPAYA AND PINEAPPLE EXTRACTS: Contain exfoliating natural enzymes GREEN TEA EXTRACT: Antioxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory PANTHENOL: Vitamin B-5 - Healing, moisturizing ORANGE OIL: Soothing No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Directions: Wet skin and massage a puff of foam over face and neck. Rinse off. Follow with a spritz of Equalizer. Net Weight: 192 ml / 6.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerine, Sodium Lauroamphaocetete, Decyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 80, Ananus Sativus (pineapple) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (papaya) Fruit Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (pumpkin) Seed Extract, Panthenol (vitamin B5), Camilla Sinensis (green tea) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (orange) oil, Polyquaternium-10, Diazolidinyl Urea/Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Sodium EDTA, Citric Acid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser 6.5 oz!
Ashley H.
Davenport , IA
I've been using this cleanser for almost 10 years now.  It's the perfect balance of acid to help keep my acne at bay.  I use it morning and night and it also actually removes all my makeup.  I use two pumps to get my makeup off, one more pump after rinsing to make sure my skin is thoroughly clean.  The foam is very light and airy.  The top unscrews on the bottle and you can see inside that it's a liquid that goes through an aerator.  It also comes in a travel size that the top unscrews on as well, which is perfect for being able to refill it again and again and again.  I would highly recommend this for oily/acne prone skin.
Tina B.
Red Oak, IA
The only product you will EVER use to wash your face again. This is a cleanser and an exfoliant, all in one. I don't have time to do a full skincare routine in the morning, so this is super quick and easy to wash, apply moisturizer, and then apply  make up.

My skin looks flawless. Pair with Bioelements Beyond Hydration in the morning and Absolute Moisture in the evenings and you will have red carpet ready skin!

Denise D.
El Paso, TX
Absolutely in love with the bio elements line. The flash foam cleanser is absolutely amazing especially if you have sensitive skin and the recommended
Mariela M.
I really like this cleaner! It looks like it gets the job done!! I really recommend it!
Krystal G.
Monroe, MI
The gentle enzymes in this cleanser are perfect for helping get rid of my flaky patches of skin. It smells fresh and fruity and my skin feels super clean after use.
Tiara G.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my all time favorite!!! It is my go to in the shower face cleanser. I love it has a gentle exfoliating properties. It can be drying so don’t forget you absolute moisture! Happy skin for life!!Bioelements Flash Foam Cleanser 6.5 oz
Hanako S.
amesbury, ma
This is a staple in my skincare routine for both morning and night. This cleanser is gentle enough to use daily but gives a light exfoliation. It’s not irritating at all and does not cause acne. I have bought 3 and will continue to use this into the future. Definitely my fave cleanser!
Sophia T.
New Bedford, MA
This cleanser was good for about two/three weeks. At first my skin felt clean and soft, from the enzymes in the cleanser. But now all it’s doing is drying out and irritating my skin! I will not be repurchasing.
Abby S.
Saukville, WI
LOVE! This cleanser is great for combo skin. The exfoliating aspect helps to get ride of the dry skin and the foaming element of the cleanser helps with oil but not to the point where it dries out your skin. I also have pretty sensitive skin and have had 0 irritation. My pores look smaller after consistently using this cleanser and my skin is brighter.
Audrey K.
Castle Rock
Absolutely love this cleanser. I've never had a foaming facewash so it took some getting use to. It is gentle on the skin and it doesn't have any harsh smells. It did 100x better than my old facewash and I don't think I will go back. I would definitely suggest using this product for amazing results.

Looking for your answer?