BY BIOELEMENTS

Eye Area is a smoothing eye gel formulated with Alphablend - Bioelements' exclusive complex of exfoliating acids. This eye gel will gently sweep away dead flakes, exposing brighter, fresher-looking skin. Plus, it lubricates the eye area, so skin feels smoother and more comfortable. Benefits: Sloughs away dead skin cells. Reduces the appearance of dark circles. Smoothes skin's texture. see more...

Hkawn San M.
San Gabriel , Ca
I love this bioelements eye area 1 oz is one of the best i had ever us it make my eye look amzing and awesome love it i recommad it to my sister and she love it so much we love it so much 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Megan J.
Racine, WI
I love anything Bioelements! It took me forever to find something that I loved and worked. out of all people my hairdresser turned me onto this stuff!!!
tarita t.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff work awesome i will be use it all the time and will want to get these rest of my life and i never going back
Saloni A.
I love bioelements eye area 1 oz it make under eye skin moisturise first my skin use to be very itch I use rub eye so badly but now when I use bioelements eye area 1 oz it make my skin very soft

Cassie C.
How well does this work for you