BIOELEMENTS - Equalizer 6 oz. (No Color) - Beauty uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY BIOELEMENTS

Each refreshing spritz of BIOELEMENTS Equalizer hydrates and preps skin for moisturizers and serums. ; This alcohol-free toner is laced with Bioelements Adaptogens, chamomile extract and aromatherapist oils to strengthen and soothe. ; Rebalances and nourishes skin. ; Supports and strenghtens. ; For all skin types. ; To use: After cleansing, close eyes and spritz all over the face, neck and v-area. Gently massage into skin leaving it slightly moist. Immediately apply the next product. ; Key ingredients: GINSENG, SUMAC, GOTU KOLA, DONG QUAI AND WATERCRESS CHINESE HERBS: Strengthening and balancing Chinese Herbs GERANUIM, ROSE OIL: Regenerating YLANG YLANG: Softening CHAMOMILE: Calming; Listed ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium, Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolen(Geranium) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl glycol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate-80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid; 6 fl. oz. see more...

Megan M.
Atlanta
I prefer their Power Peptide toner, but have used this when I couldn't find that one, and it also works great! I spritz this on my cleansed skin, then apply serums and moisturizers while the skin is still damp. It helps the products penetrate better, and gives a boost of hydration. I have also misted this over my makeup to refresh and make it not look so dry after applying powders.
Sarah H.
I use the product ever single day, twice a day. I always thought timers were for oily skin but this one works great on my dry skin. Also the application is fantastic. It sprays such a fine mist and never sprays to much product.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
This toner is incredible and worth the price. I first learned about Bioelements products through a high end salon & spa my mother worked at. It is gentle but effective. The packaging is perfect to preserve the product. Would spend money on this.
Shannon E.
Minn City, MN
Hydrating toner laced with Chinese herbs and aromatherapist oils to rebalance and nourish.

Also available in a travel size: get a full size for home and a travel for on-the-go.
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
I never leave the house without this toner in my purse. It's great for days when I'm not wearing any makeup, or when I haven't gotten enough sleep. A couple spritzes of this and my face feels instantly refreshed like I slept a full 8 hours.👌🏼👌🏼😍
Sylvia K.
Trimble, Mo
I used this as a toner and it is very refreshing to the skin. since it contains glycerin, I sometimes will spray this under or over my makeup. It is very gentle on my skin due to it being a water based toner. with that being said, I haven't tried out a lot of toners and I'm not sure I would repurchase.
Cassandra P.
This is one of my favorite steps in my skin care routine. It feels so refreshing on my skin. It helps makes my skin feel less dry after washing it and it also helps keep away my acne and it helps my oily combination skin.
Luke S.
Chandler, AZ
This has a divine smell and works so well. It works fantastic if you exfoliate your face well first and then apply it. Bioelements has a great reputation for a reason. Spritz a few times on face and then massage into skin. You will not regret buying this!
Katie M.
Golden Valley, Minnesota
Great toner! I use this product daily. Right after I'm done cleansing my face I use this. Great for any skin tone. Helps hydrate your skin.
Caitlyn  B.
Great versatile toner! I've used it personally and on my clients! Great for in the treatment room.