BY BIOELEMENTS

Alcohol-Free Toner Infused With Soothing Plant Extracts see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Ashley W.
Atlanta
My friend who works at a spa and specializes in skin recommended this. I can honestly say I had no idea what toner was and recently found out. I guess this stuff works. I’ve never tested my face to see what my ph balance was.
Corrie P.
Redford, MI
I use this daily and love it! I will continue to use it. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling awesome! The glass bottle is beautiful and it’s a great value for me! I’d definitely recommend to others!
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
Equalizer is a facial mist toner that will leave you balanced and hydrated. I use t every day when i wash my fave and my skin thanks me for it.
Milea R.
Very good toner. Reslly helps to bring skin back to its normal Ph level, which helps prepare skin for ita next help. Has a great smell.
Andrea S.
San Francisco, CA
I love this toner- it’s not too harsh and does not bother my skin at all. My pores have gotten smaller since I started using it.