BY BIOELEMENTS

Bioelements Enzyme Therapy is an exfoliation treatment that gently removes the uppermost cell layers of skin. It brightens the complexion, including pigmented spots. Skin will more easily accept serums after using this treatment.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this product. I have extremely sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all! On top of that it really does work. After this mask my skin looks its best. It feels clean, smooth, and like a brand new layer of skin!" in 5 reviews
Emily B.
Appleton
Great choice for gentle exfoliation or is your skin has some sensitivities. Be very diligent when rising off and after your face drys all the way check it again. Bio elements products are pricy but you should be using teeny tiny amounts at a time. A wee bit goes a very long way so you’ll get your money’s worth.
Stephanie C.
This powder has to be mixed with Softening Gel to make it spreadable. It’s a fantastic way to exfoliate the skin, especially if you have sensitive/sensitized skin. The only downside is that it has to be activated with heat and moisture, and needs to be used with steam (or whatever heat and moisture, like a hot towel).
ashley g.
Fairhaven, MA
I used to work in a salon that carried this whole line of products. These enzymes are amazing for cooling down breakouts and clearing blackheads. Mild enough for sensitive skin. Wish i could own this whole line.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Ruthie C.
westerville
Although not specifically advertising it, it did help clear up some of my acne! It also feels refreshing when followed with moisturizer and it was something I used once a week for a really long time and once my acne cleared up I still used it for a little while (every other week or so)
Lauren A.
Warrenton, MO
Great product for someone looking for a great exfoliant. You have to mix it with softening gel any you put it all over your face.it smells kind of like cinnamon. It will also probably tingle a little on most people. I use it about once a week.
Tara L.
Waldorf, MD
I've been a fan of BioElements products for over ten years now. I really enjoy using this Enzymetherapy once a week to help remove and renew my skin cells on my face. It's an effective and gentle peel.
Kellie T.
Englewood, TN
It didn’t have much effect on helping to clear up my face, but it helped keep it hydrated. Great price for what you get. The packaging is very neat and not messy like other products. I would recommend this to other who have a problem with dry faces.
Nikki N.
Wonderful enzyme exfoliator. Perfect for those who are prepping for a chemical exfoliator series or those who are pregnant and can't have chemical exfoliations. Very gentle while doing a great job of brightening and exfoliating the skin