BY BIOELEMENTS

For Combination to Oily Skin Oil-free lathering gel cleanser that thoroughly deep cleanses pore-clogging dirt, makeup and excess oils. Non-comedogenic. - Lathering gel cleanser - Fortified with antiseptic plant extracts - Thoroughly foams away pore-clogging dirt, makeup and excess oils leaving skin squeaky clean No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. GINSENG, SUMAC, GOTU KOLA, DONG QUAI, WATERCRESS: Bioelements Adaptogens - Support and strengthen the skin, helping it withstand stress. LAVENDER OIL: Antiseptic, healing CLARY SAGE OIL: Calming, soothing SAGE OIL: Antibacterial, healing PETITGRAIN OIL: tonic, invigorating NEROLI OIL: Soothing Directions: Apply 2 pumps to wet skin and massage over face. Rinse. Follow with a spritz of Equalizer. Net Weight: 12 oz./354 ml Ingredients: Water (aqua) (Eau), Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betain, Lauramide DEA, Lavendula Angustifolia (lavender) Oil, Salvia Offi cinalis (sage) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (clary sage) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (petitgrain cordillera) Oil, Citrus Aurantium (neroli) Oil, Lavendula Hybrida (lavendin) Oil, Panax Ginseng (ginseng) Root Extract, Rhus Glabra (sumac) Extract, Centella Asiatica (gotu kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (dong quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium Offi cinale (watercress) Extract, Sodium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Diazolidinyl Urea/Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate. see more...

Buy on EDC Ski...
Cassandra P.
I use this in the first step of my skin care routine and I use it once a day everyday. It doesn't have any harsh smells and is easy to use right in the shower. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and helps control my oily acne prone skin.
Tiffany H.
Owasso, OK
This is a great non-foaming cleanser for those with cystic acne and under the skin blemishes. It doesn't sting. It gets your face incredibly clean without stripping the moisture from it. A great cleanser for oily skin.
Mary M.
Dunedin, FL
I was introduced to Bioelements in cosmetology school. The entire line is fantastic, but the decongestant cleanser is by favorite my favorite!. It does magical things for my combo skin. I don't break out like I used to. I am always going to have this. Holy Grail status!
Jazmin W.
I have oily skin (mostly my nose) and this helps get rid of the oil and the annoying shine. It cleans my skin without stripping. I wish it would foam more but it still works wonderfully.
Alexa W.
DELTONA, FL
I love this cleanser. My face is very oily and acne prone but this has controlled the oil on my skin and I don't break out as much. It lasts forever too! I will always buy this, especially since I've tried tons of face wash and this is the only one that worked the way it does and gives me the results I want!
Erin B.
Lockport, IL
This is the only face wash my family and I use. It is gentle enough for all skin types. It does not dry you out and helps to keep blemishes to a minimum.
Mazie C.
This is probably one of the best beauty regimens out there.. I just used the "Age -Fighting, Deep-Cleansing Facial Kit", and I noticed results in 10 minutes. It comes in a 7-piece kit with easy step-by-step instructions to get that beautiful flawless skin. While it is fighting wrinkles and fine lines. It is also preventing it from getting any worse. The price is usually $40.00 but on an event at Hautelook. I got it for $20.00!