Bioelements Decongestant Cleanser uploaded by Bethany R.

BY BIOELEMENTS

Lathering gel cleanser for oily skin that removes all traces of impurities, excess oil and makeup.

Buy on Jet.com*
Justine A.
Review for: Bioelements Decongestant Cleanser, 2 Ounce more...
This cleanser was recommended to me when I got a facial. It is super gentle on the skin and does a great job cleansing the skin. And it lasts a long time. You only need a tiny bit to get a nice lather.
Mayra N.
Omg my absolute favorite cleanser, this is my holy grail. It's super effect, as expected from a pro skin care line. I buy it at Salon Centric. Absolutely meets my expectations and recommend it to all my clients with oily skin.
Gaylen C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have dry/sensitive skin and I use this once or twice a week when I exfoliate and use a mask. It definitely gets out all the dirt and such but is drying if you don't have oily skin so be careful not to over use it! However, I still don't have breakouts or anything from using it, which is part of the glory of BioElements. I never worry that it will hurt my skin.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
I love this cleanser and I have combination skin. I can FEEL how clean my skin is after I use it. I find it works great for oily and combination skin. Use twice daily.
Sharon H.
Grant, AL
I use this because I have large pores, makeup gets trapped in them. This cleanser helps to clean my pores and get rid of every bit of makeup on my skin.
member-94c09
Review for: Other more...
Amazing for acne prone & oily skin. Controls sebum without making your skin shiny. Can be a little too harsh for combo skin.
Bethany R.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Bioelements Decongestant Cleanser, 2 Ounce more...
Great for facials as a cleanse before extractions or even microdermabrasion helps rid the skin of impurities and oils
Atiqa A.
I use this twice daily and makes skin nice and soft and supple and firm and very silly feeling to the skin!
Fayzeh M.
Fresno , CA
Awesome cleanser takes it all off and fast ,your skin looks amazing ,works well with any skin types
Ioana P.
Love this cleanser and you can feel how clean your skin is after the use!
Amazing and i totally recommend it!