Bioelements Crucial Moisture Cream - 2.5 oz

by Bioelements

An emollient creme moisturizer for dry skin to improve the look of lines with lubricating hydrators. Designed to deliver real relief to dry skin. Skin is smoother, softer and completely hydrated, reducing the look of lines and wrinkles. Penetrates...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioelements Crucial Moisture Cream - 2.5 oz!
Shaina C.
If you have dry skin this is such an amazing moisturizer this is great at night as well as before putting on your make up sometimes lotions can feel a little too watery this is really hydrating I really love this line I also have a spray
Meredith C.
Berkley, MI
This is my go to moisturizer. Great year-round, keeps my normal/combo skin well balanced throughout the change of seasons. In the winter, I’ll usually add a heavy moisturizing serum under this for extra hydration. No scent and a professional product. I will always spend the money on this product. Well worth it!
Krystal G.
Monroe, MI
Great everyday moisturizer. It’s lightweight but effective and really improved my dry skins appearance with regular use
Grace O.
Amherst
Borrowed this from a friend and had to get my own. Smells amazing and natural, and is pretty light for the amount of moisture I get from it. It's weird because it can be greasy at times, but not heavy. I would repurchase if it was a little less expensive. Kinda reminds me of belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
Alex C.
Des Moines
I love this facial cream. I use it as an everyday moisturizer because my skin is super dry and this helps without clogging pores and being too heavy.
Jena B.
Atlantic
My all time favorite moisturizer. I will never use another product, this has been so good to my skin. I can always tell if I go a day without it. You can see results in how your skin feels within a week of using this. It’s light and soaks into your skin fast.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Bioelements Crucial Moisture Cream - 2.5 oz uploaded by Brittany S.
The sample I received is amazing! I will definitely recommend and purchased this crucial moisturizer from Bioelements! My skin felt so soft after putting it on after getting out of the shower. My makeup applied so much better after just this one use!

Looking for your answer?