Bioelements Crucial Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Alisha D.

BY BIOELEMENTS

For Combination to Dry Skin Very rich, emollient creme that can be used day and night to relieve dryness. Contains natural adaptogens and essential oils - Nutrient-rich moisturizer - Power-packed with healing Bioelements Adaptogens, aromatherapist oils and high-speed hydrators - Instantly relieves dryness and reduces surface lines leaving skin soft and smooth No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Dimethicone (lubricant, softener) Ginseng (rejuvenator, balancing) Sumac (balancing, adaptogenic) Gotu Kola (healing, adaptogenic) Dong Quai (balancing, adaptogenic) Watercress (antioxidant, adaptogenic) Sandalwood (healing, astringent) Sage (healing) Geranium (regenerating, astringent) Rosemary (rejuvenating, balancing) Lavender (antiseptic, healing) Directions: Apply small amount on face, around eyes and on neck. Layer over Sun Protector or a Bioelements Specific. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Active Ingredients: Water (aqua) (Eau), Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Panax Ginseng (ginseng) Extract, Angelica Polymoprha Sinensis (dong quai) Extract, Rhus Glabra (sumac) Extract, Centella Asiatica (gotu kola) Extract, Nasturtium Offi cinalis (watercress) Extract, Santalum Album (sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (clary sage) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) Oil, Rosemarinus Offi cinalis (rosemary) Oil, Lavendula Angustfolia (lavender) Oil, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA. see more...

Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I ordered Crucial Moisture off the Bioelements website & so far im REALLY loving this moisturizer! This moisturizer is perfect for very dry skin & combination skin. The consistency is thick & creamy & a little bit goes a long way. Being at the end of winter (hopefully) this has been helping my dry skin so much! After I use the Power Peptide spray I quickly apply some of this moisturizer & it soaks right into my skin with absolutely no oily residue. The only thing it leaves behind is soft & smooth skin! I really like that it has no artificial colorants, no synthetic fragrances, not tested on animals & contains natural botanicals ❤ My skin has been left so dried out & even flaking from winter dragging on, but now its hydrated & so smooth to touch & looks healthy as can be. The glass jar is heavy, has a quality look & comes with a small white applier so you don't have to put your fingers into it. The only thing I can't vouge for some far is the claims of reducing lines & wrinkles. Once I have used it long enough to form an opinion I will certainly update 😊
Tamika S.
Cushing, OK
Anything bio elements are usually the best! I get mine from any local distributor. Since I'm a hair stylist. Met my expectations and then some! Packaging was okay not to crazy about it. But I would totally buy it again!
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
Love this product line!! This is perfect for before you apply your makeup... leaves skin smooth and moisturized. I have really dry skin and without this I couldn't live. Lol holy grail for me!
Nicole F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I used this line when I was in cosmetology school studying esthetics. I found it to be very basic and not very results oriented. I think that this is a pretty basic moisturizer but I think you could find similar drug store dupes.
Lauren A.
Cape Neddick, ME
HOLY GRAIL STATUS! This stuff is AMAZING! First of all, this is the perfect every day moisturizer, in the summer great for morning and night on normal to dry skin. During the winter I need something heartier at night. The scent of this is seriously the most relaxing EVER, just reminds you of a spa. ahhh. And it soaks into the skin quickly while lingering long enough for your skin to feel quenched. I'm on my 4th repurchase and I already have a backup! Worth every penny.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
I received this from a friend who manufactures these products. This is an awesome everyday moisture solution for people with dry skin. It has a pleasant scent and goes on smooth with no greasy residue.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Huge fan of this moisturizer. My face is so dry and it is so moisturizing without being heavy or oily. Nice spa like smell. Expensive but a high quality product.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I swear by Bioelements. Their products are high quality and trustworthy. Great packaging, making the product easily available. The moisturizer is super effective for those who suffer from dry skin. I love to stock up on this when winter comes around.
Melanie L.
I first tried this when I got a facial on vacation and they gave me a few sample packets to take home. It is by far the best moisturizer I've ever had!
Rebecca P.
Its so hard for me to find a great moisturizer, that doesn't leave my skin soo oilly. I'm soo happy I found this one.. its been a life savor
MJ B.
Is this good for everyday use?
Ashley C.
De Queen , AR
Would you recommend this to someone with oily skin?
Courtney M.
Is this good for combination skin?
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
É para os cabelos?
Claudia L.
Guatemala
Esta crema es para todo tipo de piel?