BY BIOELEMENTS

For Combination to Dry Skin Very rich, emollient creme that can be used day and night to relieve dryness. Contains natural adaptogens and essential oils - Nutrient-rich moisturizer - Power-packed with healing Bioelements Adaptogens, aromatherapist oils and high-speed hydrators - Instantly relieves dryness and reduces surface lines leaving skin soft and smooth No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Dimethicone (lubricant, softener) Ginseng (rejuvenator, balancing) Sumac (balancing, adaptogenic) Gotu Kola (healing, adaptogenic) Dong Quai (balancing, adaptogenic) Watercress (antioxidant, adaptogenic) Sandalwood (healing, astringent) Sage (healing) Geranium (regenerating, astringent) Rosemary (rejuvenating, balancing) Lavender (antiseptic, healing) Directions: Apply small amount on face, around eyes and on neck. Layer over Sun Protector or a Bioelements Specific. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Active Ingredients: Water (aqua) (Eau), Caprylic/CapricTriglyceride, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Panax Ginseng (ginseng) Extract, Angelica Polymoprha Sinensis (dong quai) Extract, Rhus Glabra (sumac) Extract, Centella Asiatica (gotu kola) Extract, Nasturtium Offi cinalis (watercress) Extract, Santalum Album (sandalwood) Oil, Salvia Sclarea (clary sage) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) Oil, Rosemarinus Offi cinalis (rosemary) Oil, Lavendula Angustfolia (lavender) Oil, Triethanolamine, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA. see more...

Karla H.
Salinas, CA
Is magil ireally love it and is so good that u will love it too is so. amazing and it help alot
Melissa H.
San Diego, CA
Love this moisturizer! Love the spa like smell. Not greasy great on my skin
Nicole F.
Beverly Hills, CA
I used this line when I was in cosmetology school studying esthetics. I found it to be very basic and not very results oriented. I think that this is a pretty basic moisturizer but I think you could find similar drug store dupes.
Lauren A.
NORTH BERWICK, ME
HOLY GRAIL STATUS! This stuff is AMAZING! First of all, this is the perfect every day moisturizer, in the summer great for morning and night on normal to dry skin. During the winter I need something heartier at night. The scent of this is seriously the most relaxing EVER, just reminds you of a spa. ahhh. And it soaks into the skin quickly while lingering long enough for your skin to feel quenched. I'm on my 4th repurchase and I already have a backup! Worth every penny.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
I swear by Bioelements. Their products are high quality and trustworthy. Great packaging, making the product easily available. The moisturizer is super effective for those who suffer from dry skin. I love to stock up on this when winter comes around.
Monica T.
I received this from a friend who manufactures these products. This is an awesome everyday moisture solution for people with dry skin. It has a pleasant scent and goes on smooth with no greasy residue.
Rebecca P.
Its so hard for me to find a great moisturizer, that doesn't leave my skin soo oilly. I'm soo happy I found this one.. its been a life savor
Melanie L.
I first tried this when I got a facial on vacation and they gave me a few sample packets to take home. It is by far the best moisturizer I've ever had!
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Huge fan of this moisturizer. My face is so dry and it is so moisturizing without being heavy or oily. Nice spa like smell. Expensive but a high quality product.
Tamika S.
Cushing, OK
Anything bio elements are usually the best! I get mine from any local distributor. Since I'm a hair stylist. Met my expectations and then some! Packaging was okay not to crazy about it. But I would totally buy it again!
MJ B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for everyday use?
Ashley C.
De Queen, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend this to someone with oily skin?
Courtney M.
Is this good for combination skin?
Sabrinna S.
Cajazeiras - PB
É para os cabelos?
Claudia L.
Guatemala
Esta crema es para todo tipo de piel?