BY BIOELEMENTS

A skin brightening cream for luminous, even, hydrated skin. Antioxidant formula works all over to turn the lights way up on discoloration, hyperpigmentation and UV damage. Helps prevent the UV radiation at the speed of light-so skin looks brighter, radiant and lit from within. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My mother has this kit, and i have used it a couple of times. I think this kit was like 150$ and do i think its worth it? Yes, i do. Would i pay 150$ for this kit? Maybe if it was in my budget, but its not. I had the luxury to try it, because my mother knows i deal with blackheads and comedones. She said if i used this, that it might help clear up my face. For the first couple of times i used it, my face never looked better. I was so suprised with the results, that i kept sneaking and using it lol. After about the 7th time i used it, my face started to break out again. I was upset, because i thought that i had found my cure for my acne. I know this system isn't for acne, but it helped mine, then made it worse. To people who dont suffer from acne, its definitely worth the price.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Texarkana, AR
For the price it wasn't worth it. Wouldn't recommend, but it smells good and feels nice. Nice packaging as well, u can get this online or at the store but it did not exactly meet my expectations so I wouldn't buy again
Rossana P.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I have darker spots and one day I tried to use this product, and definitely showed a little changes with my skin.
Jenina D.
Jenina D.
West Deptford, NJ
This product really moisturizes the skin & leaves my face feeling fresh, smooth, healthy & clean!
Violet H.
Violet H.
Springdale, AR
My skin is fresh and super soft the glowing will start to appear after days of use
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Demossville , KY
Love love love this product! It smells great and works even better! Seriously a must have!
Janet A.
Janet A.
Mission, TX
You really can't go wrong with Bioelements Brilliantly Brighter Kit. It actually brightens your skin without it leaving your skin stretched and dry.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Chattanooga , Tn
Great product for a great price. I've only used a few times and so far it has worked great on me!
Ripa C.
Ripa C.
Brooklyn, NY
Loving this product i tried it before , i wish i had more of a chance to try this . I wonder if they have a face wash
Bree F.
Bree F.
Baden, PA
The reason I loved the Bioelements Brilliantly Brighter kit, was because it worked quickly and made my skin noticeably more radiant.