BY BIOELEMENTS

A skin brightening cream for luminous, even, hydrated skin. Antioxidant formula works all over to turn the lights way up on discoloration, hyperpigmentation and UV damage. Helps prevent the UV radiation at the speed of light-so skin looks brighter, radiant and lit from within. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My mother has this kit, and i have used it a couple of times. I think this kit was like 150$ and do i think its worth it? Yes, i do. Would i pay 150$ for this kit? Maybe if it was in my budget, but its not. I had the luxury to try it, because my mother knows i deal with blackheads and comedones. She said if i used this, that it might help clear up my face. For the first couple of times i used it, my face never looked better. I was so suprised with the results, that i kept sneaking and using it lol. After about the 7th time i used it, my face started to break out again. I was upset, because i thought that i had found my cure for my acne. I know this system isn't for acne, but it helped mine, then made it worse. To people who dont suffer from acne, its definitely worth the price.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I have darker spots and one day I tried to use this product, and definitely showed a little changes with my skin.
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Katie M.
Texarkana, AR
For the price it wasn't worth it. Wouldn't recommend, but it smells good and feels nice. Nice packaging as well, u can get this online or at the store but it did not exactly meet my expectations so I wouldn't buy again
Jenna O.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product works great to brighten your complexion. It is a little pricey but worth it for that skin glow. This is my first time using this product and I am satisfied with its performance and packaging. I would buy this product again in the future.
Amber H.
Amarillo, TX
good kit, my skin got dull after having acme for so long and using harsh face washes, this product helped my skin.
Santana L.
Good product affordable price great for family or friend reunions great for gift or get togethers also
Rita C.
Canton
This is a great product but wouldn't buy again. I prefer other things that are a bit less expensive
Jenina D.
West Deptford, NJ
This product really moisturizes the skin & leaves my face feeling fresh, smooth, healthy & clean!
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Love love love this product! It smells great and works even better! Seriously a must have!