BY BIOELEMENTS

A skin brightening cream for luminous, even, hydrated skin. Antioxidant formula works all over to turn the lights way up on discoloration, hyperpigmentation and UV damage. Helps prevent the UV radiation at the speed of light-so skin looks brighter, radiant and lit from within. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
My mother has this kit, and i have used it a couple of times. I think this kit was like 150$ and do i think its worth it? Yes, i do. Would i pay 150$ for this kit? Maybe if it was in my budget, but its not. I had the luxury to try it, because my mother knows i deal with blackheads and comedones. She said if i used this, that it might help clear up my face. For the first couple of times i used it, my face never looked better. I was so suprised with the results, that i kept sneaking and using it lol. After about the 7th time i used it, my face started to break out again. I was upset, because i thought that i had found my cure for my acne. I know this system isn't for acne, but it helped mine, then made it worse. To people who dont suffer from acne, its definitely worth the price.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Texarkana, AR
For the price it wasn't worth it. Wouldn't recommend, but it smells good and feels nice. Nice packaging as well, u can get this online or at the store but it did not exactly meet my expectations so I wouldn't buy again
Rossana P.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
I have darker spots and one day I tried to use this product, and definitely showed a little changes with my skin.
Jenina D.
Jenina D.
West Deptford, NJ
This product really moisturizes the skin & leaves my face feeling fresh, smooth, healthy & clean!
Violet H.
Violet H.
Springdale, AR
My skin is fresh and super soft the glowing will start to appear after days of use
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
De Mossville, KY
Love love love this product! It smells great and works even better! Seriously a must have!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I have found that this doesn't really do what it claims to do. You can find much better products out there
Rita C.
Rita C.
Canton
This is a great product but wouldn't buy again. I prefer other things that are a bit less expensive
Having uneven skin tone with discoloration or pigment spots I was so shy about my skin. But. after using this product for two weeks i can see an significant change in my skin overall. The spots has lighten, my skin tone is more even and the hyper pigmentation marks that I have as also faded. I use this product once in the morning and once at night and in two weeks my skin as drastically change.
Haley P.
Haley P.
This product is great for cleaning and exfoliating your skin! It leaves your skin bright and smooth