BY BIOELEMENTS

For Oily to Combination Skin Now formulated with time-released MoistureZomesTM and Panthenol, Beyond Hydration keeps the skin supple and hydrated as it prevents moisture loss throughout the day. - 100% oil-free hydrating moisture gel - Fortified with moisturizing Phosopholipids and astringent plant extracts - Hydrates your skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. MoistureZomes (Water-filled liposomes made of phospholipids that send moisture into the skin within seconds of application) Panthenol (Helps skin act like a sponge to absorb water, helping hydrate skin throughout all layers. It is non-irritating, non-sensitizing and moisturizing) Ginseng, Sumac, Gotu Kola, Dong Quai and Watercress (adaptogenic herbs that support and strengthen the skin, helping it withstand stress) Peppermint (antiseptic, decongestant) Rosemary (antiseptic, balancing) Sage (healing) Thyme (healing, soothing) Directions: Apply a small amount to face and neck. May be used daily over sun protector or at night. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Ahnfeltia Concinna (Algae) Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate Panthenol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis (Dong Quai) Root Extract, Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Rhus Glabra (Sumac) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Thymus Zigis (Thyme) Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerine, Hexylene Glycol, Oleth-10, Tromethamine. see more...

Bioelements Beyond Hydration 2.5 oz
  • "I have always used this moisturizer and it works great. I highly recommend this product. It has a cooling effect on your face and is very hydrating." in 4 reviews
  • "Love this product, one of my favourite products to use on dry skin. Nice packaging .yes it did meet my expectations..." in 3 reviews
Valeria V.
Linden, VA
Got this with my school kit as part of my esthetician training. I have oily skin and at the begining of my facials i used on nyself as a mosturizer it hurt my skin and dryed it. Now that ive have dozen of facial it no longer hurts my skin. But i wont reccomend this unless you have seborrhea. Then it would be a great product to help control oily skin.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
My skin gets really dry in the winter time so this is a bathroom staple in my house! I'll admit it is a little pricey per tub, but you won't be disappointed. It leaves skin feeling baby soft and very refreshed!
Skylar T.
Metuchen, NJ
This is great! I have extremely dry skin and this product has helped me moisturize my skin and has me leaving the dry skin behind! I like the packaging it’s nice and fancy. I would definitely buy again!
Mayra N.
I really love this moisturizer. It hydrates my skin without giving it an oily feel. It's meant for oily skin so it works for oily skin perfectly. I buy it at Salon Centric, will be buying again. Perfect for my oily skin ladies.
Siuly F.
I love the way it makes you skin feel. It hydrates your skin and I find it great to use before going to sleep. It comes in a nice packaging wish it was bigger though. Yes I would recommend it others to try.
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
1,114 reviews
For the price, I expected more. It's a watery gel, so don't expect to "rub it in." Generally, I slap a layer on and go about my business, letting it soak in. It's not as moisturizing as advertised so I'm pretty sure this will be my last jar. I actually think I've been getting more oily since I've started using it. Got me looking like an oil slick with makeup on.
Sara H.
Wichita, KS
I've had oily skin all my life, and every moisturizer I tried before this one made my face greasy and led to breakouts. (Even if they were oil-free). But this gel texture completely changed things for me--I don't think I'll ever use another day moisturizer besides this one.
Darlyn L.
Springfield , MA
Love this product! It's meant to hydrate the skin and leave it feeling supple and hydrated. It's not creamy and overly moisturizing. It's lightweight and fresh. As an esthetician it's one of my all time favorites. I will buy tons and tons of jars in the future.
Jordan P.
Portland, OR
This product has become a need in my everyday skincare routine and it keeps my skin looking healthy and it makes my skin glow. The jar is extremely nice and is made of glass. This product exceeded my expectations and I have already bought it numerous amounts of times.
Ashley C.
Mayfield
This product works well. I love the packaging. It looks very simple and sleek. One thing I don’t love about this product is the size as well as the smell. I feel like it should be getting a little more for what I pay for.