BY BIOELEMENTS

A highly active treatment mask power-packed with sulphur and salicylic acid. Unclogs pores, destroys acne bacteria, controls excess oil and helps heal existing blemishes. see more...

• This mask can help if I have oily skin and really sensitive skin ? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Raegan C.
Tiverton, RI
I have dry/combo skin and mostly break out due to stress. This mask works so well! I alternate it with other masks so I use this one about once a month, if not more depending on how my skin is. My skin is very sensitive and this mask (along with most bioelements products) doesn't irritate my skin.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
It is really cool I love the product. This is truly magic in a bottle! Definitely worth. I loved that! It is easy to apply and made my skin glow and smooth afterwards. My pores are smaller, less blackheads, less fat, etc., it is difficult to find and the container was bought very expensive!
Anna M.
The amino mask is the best bioelements mask product! The amino mask allows for your skin to treat acne effectively and help damaged skin repair quickly! I would recommend this product for individuals trying to repair, clear, and replenish skin!
Jess Q.
I wish this was cheaper but it's the best mask I've ever used. I only am able to get it occasionally but I would highly recommend it if you have a little extra to spare. When you're a mom, a day at the spa is something you don't get.
Amy D.
I highly recommend this mask. It makes my face feel amazing. I have sensitive skin and this mask has never gave me any issues. The only thing I would change is the smell. It's not horrible but it's also not the best.
Angie M.
This mask is an excellent idea to makes your skin looks better, It's contains aminoacids that make your skin shiny. I exfoliate my skin and later I apply this
Hailey S.
This mask makes your face feel so fresh and clean it's honestly got to be my favorite one out there. It's very simple and easy to use.
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
This works very well. It also doesn't leave your face dry and it definitely does it's job just as it's supposed to
Arianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
es muy efectiva no debe usarse continuamente... para que la piel vaya acostumbrándose a la formula.
Haven't tried this product but really want to I really wana get this product
Andrea Celeste M.
Tarrytown, NY
This mask can help if I have oily skin and really sensitive skin ?