BY BIOELEMENTS

A highly active treatment mask power-packed with sulphur and salicylic acid. Unclogs pores, destroys acne bacteria, controls excess oil and helps heal existing blemishes. see more...

• This mask can help if I have oily skin and really sensitive skin ? 2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
Review for: Bioelements Amino Mask, 4 Ounce, BIOELEMENTS Amino Mask, 2.5 oz, no color, Other more...
These face masks help you obtain healthy hydrated, acne free and dirt free skin. I recommend these few to you because it’s given me a healthy glow and skin with a beautiful finish. I shop at Ulta and Sephora
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I like masks a LOT, but this one irritated my skin. Thats not to say ots not a good product, because it is. It just irritated my skin, so I wont be trying this one again.
Madison M.
I️ found this product amazing and very refreshing. This is the first time I’ve ever used this product and I️ found the packaging quite heavy and nice. It was very gentle and smooth on the skin. I️ probably would not buy again because I️ have better products
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Bioelements Amino Mask, 4 Ounce more...
This was alright for the price. I wasn’t a huge fan and thought it was too expensive for what I felt I got. It made my skin feel a little tight and I didn’t notice any difference.
Kristina P.
Marysville, OH
Love it. Nice smell. Does what it says it will. Doesn't lie to you like a lot of products do. My face feels clean and fresh after i use it. Feels like I've just had a facial at the salon
Brianna D.
Grassy Butte, ND
I love masks and this one is really cool. Works well and it’s affordable. I can’t remember where I had gotten it from but if I find it again I’d buy it again. It’s affordable.
Abbie C.
This mask makes my face so much more brighter & evens my skin tone a lot. This is my my go to mask to refresh my skin and give it a boost! One of my favorites. I would totally repurchase.
Jessica M.
Brooksville, FL
I'm an Esthetician and we use this whole line for facials and I love it and so do my clients, even myself have seen a difference in my skin. I had a bad pimple on my chin one time that hurt, this mask in particular was given to me to take home and put on just my blemish and my blemish went down tremendously and felt better as it was sore. Yes this stuff is on the pricey end but let me tell you this whole line works so good!
Shakeyah B.
Fairview, TN
this stuff is pretty pricey and sometimes it is not as effective as you would want but if you are a first time user I would suggest maybe looking around for more of an exfoliating cream or gel that could really get down into your pores. I have sensitive skin and this burned when I used it.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
It's a mask that is great to clear up acne. It dries up oil and deep cleans your pores. You clean your face. Rube this on. Let dry and set on your face for 15 minutes and the you simply rinse it right off.
Andrea Celeste M.
Tarrytown, NY
This mask can help if I have oily skin and really sensitive skin ?