BY BIOELEMENTS

Medicated astringent drenches your skin with acne-fighters while clearing the way for an application of AcnePlex or PorePlex. Helps control oil and bacteria as it unclogs pores. - Medicated toner - Formulated with 0.5% salicylic acid and astringent herbs - Drenches skin with acne fighters to control oil and acne bacteria No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (soothing, tonic) Grape, Kiwi, Honey Extracts (sloughs away dead skin cells, prevents acne blemishes) Papaya, Pineapple Extracts (inhibits production of pore-clogging dead skin cells, discourages future breakouts) Lavender Extract (antiseptic, healing) Lemon Extract (antibacterial, astringent) Lime Flower Extract (calming) Grapefruit Extract (antioxidant, refresher, nourishing, toning, antiseptic) Orange Extract (soothing) Companion Products - Spotless Cleanser(R), Amino Mask(R), AcnePlex(R), PorePlex(R) Directions: Use after cleansing, morning and night, avoiding the eye area. Apply to cotton pad and gently wipe over skin. Do not rinse. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce to once a day. Net Weight: 3 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, SD Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Mel (Honey) Extract (Miel Extrait de mile), Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Lavendula Hybrida (Lavandin) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tetrahexadecyl Ascorbate, Methylisothiazolinone, Chlorphenesin. see more...

Stephanie T.
On a weekend getaway I had forgotten my facial products. My friend allowed me to use her astringent. I was very pleased with this product. It did not dry my skin out or cause any irritation. I was pleasantly pleased with this product. I would purchase it
R. G.
Nantucket
This toner is pretty good, I have sensitive oily acne prone skin and I feel like since I started using it along with other products on my daily routine it helped a lot with my breakouts. A little too pricey imho.

Walmart