Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Jaimie W.Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Amanda K.

BY BIOELEMENTS

For Oily to Combination Skin Light moisture creme with self-adjusting hydrators. Non-comedogenic. - Lightweight fragrance-free moisturizer - Contains self-adjusting hydrators, skin softening sodium PCA and moisture-binding hyaluronic acid - Evens-out your skin's water-to-oil moisture balance No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Sodium PCA (skin softener) Hyaluronic Acid (moisture binder) Sweet Almond Oil (emollient) Jojoba Oil (emollient) Directions: Apply a small amount on clean skin. Apply to face and neck. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Dicarboxylmethyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone. see more...

• Not so much reviews on this product. Can anyone with oily skin c...2 Answers
Miranda M.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product and makes ur skin feel nice and smooth , perfect for all skin types ❤❤❤ nice packaging and works so gooood
Jessica S.
Decatur
This product is amazzzzzzzzzzzzing if you haven't tried this you are really really missing out and so is your skin
Taylor 💋.
Murrieta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
 This has been my go to winter moisturizer for 6 years now.  It's rich and emolient but won't clog pores. Obsessed!
Elise M.
Williamson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Horrible face broke out turned red and my face was on fire horrible horrible I won't use it
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
I love this moisturizer !! I use it everyday. I have combination skin, so I have areas that can be oily and others dry, at the same time. This won't leave you oily and still helps any dry areas. I would recommend it to anyone with normal or combination skin type.
Teresa G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have used this for the past 6 years. It is very light but does the job. I have dry skin and this makes my skin hydrated.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Best moisturizer ever. Light, gel like consistency if I recall correctly...
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
Used this for years and was customized by my esthetician. My husband even uses it as it is light and feels lovely on the skin
Cassandra P.
I have oily combination skin and I use this to give me skin back the moisture it needs after my skin care routine and I love it. It's light weight and has no artificial scents and a little goes a long way. It doesn't have a greasy feel to it and it's wonderful on my skin.
Danya W.
I love this works awesome for oily and dry skin it's great I really recommend it
Alla L.
Peachtree City, GA
Not so much reviews on this product. Can anyone with oily skin confirm this product as a must have for the summer?