Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Amanda K.Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Jaimie W.Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY BIOELEMENTS

For Oily to Combination Skin Light moisture creme with self-adjusting hydrators. Non-comedogenic. - Lightweight fragrance-free moisturizer - Contains self-adjusting hydrators, skin softening sodium PCA and moisture-binding hyaluronic acid - Evens-out your skin's water-to-oil moisture balance No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Sodium PCA (skin softener) Hyaluronic Acid (moisture binder) Sweet Almond Oil (emollient) Jojoba Oil (emollient) Directions: Apply a small amount on clean skin. Apply to face and neck. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Dicarboxylmethyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone. see more...

• Not so much reviews on this product. Can anyone with oil...2 Answers
Danielle B.
Covington, TN
It makes my skin so soft and it actually makes my skin less oily. Which is so surprising to me but I love it and I recommend it to people that have oily skin.
Jessica C.
I actually didn't think this was the best face mask I've ever used especially for it's price but it didn't make me break out so I think I would use it again.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Good to have in your toilettty bag.  Feels lightweight, not heavy or pore clogging. Nice box. Kept it safe from breaking. I have used this several times.
Denise R.
Best face mask ever! Hands down one of my favorite it’s not cheap but worth every penny! Definitely a must have in your skin care routine
Rebekka H.
Tower City
Kept my skin very hydrated. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Met all my expectations. Will purchase in the future again.
DeAnna W.
Rockaway, NJ
Used this for years and was customized by my esthetician. My husband even uses it as it is light and feels lovely on the skin
Teresa G.
Santa Rosa, CA
I have used this for the past 6 years. It is very light but does the job. I have dry skin and this makes my skin hydrated.
member-b417c
Fantastic! It helped hydrate my skin wonderfully! I only used it in the winter months due to dry skin, but I was amazing.
Miranda M.
Corpus christi, TX
Great product and makes ur skin feel nice and smooth , perfect for all skin types ❤❤❤ nice packaging and works so gooood
Jessica S.
Decatur
This product is amazzzzzzzzzzzzing if you haven't tried this you are really really missing out and so is your skin
Alla L.
Peachtree City, GA
Not so much reviews on this product. Can anyone with oily skin confirm this product as a must have for the summer?

back