Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Amanda K.Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Jaimie W.Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.

BY BIOELEMENTS

For Oily to Combination Skin Light moisture creme with self-adjusting hydrators. Non-comedogenic. - Lightweight fragrance-free moisturizer - Contains self-adjusting hydrators, skin softening sodium PCA and moisture-binding hyaluronic acid - Evens-out your skin's water-to-oil moisture balance No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Sodium PCA (skin softener) Hyaluronic Acid (moisture binder) Sweet Almond Oil (emollient) Jojoba Oil (emollient) Directions: Apply a small amount on clean skin. Apply to face and neck. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Dicarboxylmethyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone. see more...

• Not so much reviews on this product. Can anyone with oily skin c...2 Answers
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
I have a very complicated skin but this has been a really good product for me. I bought this product on the boo elements websites. The experience was very pleasant. There's no oily skin like other brands that throughout the day your face gets greasey. This moisturizer sinks into your face and leaves your face looking fresh and flawless!! Would definitely buy again as soon as product is almost gone.
Mckenzie B.
ogden
Mask was great for my dry acne prone skin. Wasn’t harsh and easy to use. It had nice light scent m. I will definitely be using again. I have already recommended it and I will continue to do so m?
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Okay so at one point in time I thought that I had dry skin and oily skin so combination. But I didn't realize that in the winter my skin tends to get more dry depending on the products I use on my cheeks. So I did a little research read some reviews and I grabbed something that was supposed to help with moisture for my face. I can say that this works very well for people who actually need moisture on their face. But don't use this if you have oily skin. I don't usually get acne on my cheeks but for the first time in my 21 years of life it happened when I used this product.
Gabrielle V.
Newark, NJ
Wish it was sold in more stores near me. I use it every night after a days worth of makeup. My face is naturally oily and this helps control it without drying my face out. Leaves me moisturized and refreshed.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
This moisturizer is great for anyone with oily or combination skin. It delivers enough moisture to hydrate and nourish skin without giving it a greasy feeling or look. It penetrates into the skin instead of sitting on top of the face and wiping off.
Cassandra P.
I have oily combination skin and I use this to give me skin back the moisture it needs after my skin care routine and I love it. It's light weight and has no artificial scents and a little goes a long way. It doesn't have a greasy feel to it and it's wonderful on my skin.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
I love this moisturizer !! I use it everyday. I have combination skin, so I have areas that can be oily and others dry, at the same time. This won't leave you oily and still helps any dry areas. I would recommend it to anyone with normal or combination skin type.
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
I loooove this stuff😍 I use it every night and I wake up with my skin still touchable. Very light, so it doesn't drown my skin either. Would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Cam S.
Great moisturizer for oily to combination skin. I think it's great for dry skin also! Excellent moisturizer for anti-aging treatment. If you are interested in being proactive in the anti aging process this is the right step
Ana G.
Spanaway, WA
Works great for underneath my make up (: gives you a lift and refreshes your skin. I love it it's my daily routine even if I don't wear make up I still have to have my moisturizer (:
Alla L.
Peachtree City, GA
Not so much reviews on this product. Can anyone with oily skin confirm this product as a must have for the summer?