Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Stephanie B.Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Jaimie W.Bioelements Absolute Moisture 2.5 oz uploaded by Amanda K.

BY BIOELEMENTS

For Oily to Combination Skin Light moisture creme with self-adjusting hydrators. Non-comedogenic. - Lightweight fragrance-free moisturizer - Contains self-adjusting hydrators, skin softening sodium PCA and moisture-binding hyaluronic acid - Evens-out your skin's water-to-oil moisture balance No artificial colorants, synthetic fragrance or animal by-products. Not tested on animals. Sodium PCA (skin softener) Hyaluronic Acid (moisture binder) Sweet Almond Oil (emollient) Jojoba Oil (emollient) Directions: Apply a small amount on clean skin. Apply to face and neck. Net Weight: 2.5 oz. Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Dicarboxylmethyl Glutamate, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone. see more...

• Not so much reviews on this product. Can anyone with oily skin c...2 Answers
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so at one point in time I thought that I had dry skin and oily skin so combination. But I didn't realize that in the winter my skin tends to get more dry depending on the products I use on my cheeks. So I did a little research read some reviews and I grabbed something that was supposed to help with moisture for my face. I can say that this works very well for people who actually need moisture on their face. But don't use this if you have oily skin. I don't usually get acne on my cheeks but for the first time in my 21 years of life it happened when I used this product.
rosangel r.
hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very complicated skin but this has been a really good product for me. I bought this product on the boo elements websites. The experience was very pleasant. There's no oily skin like other brands that throughout the day your face gets greasey. This moisturizer sinks into your face and leaves your face looking fresh and flawless!! Would definitely buy again as soon as product is almost gone.
Gabrielle V.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wish it was sold in more stores near me. I use it every night after a days worth of makeup. My face is naturally oily and this helps control it without drying my face out. Leaves me moisturized and refreshed.
Mckenzie B.
ogden
Beauty Junkie Expert
Mask was great for my dry acne prone skin. Wasn’t harsh and easy to use. It had nice light scent m. I will definitely be using again. I have already recommended it and I will continue to do so m?
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is great for anyone with oily or combination skin. It delivers enough moisture to hydrate and nourish skin without giving it a greasy feeling or look. It penetrates into the skin instead of sitting on top of the face and wiping off.
Amanda K.
Dayton, OH
I love this moisturizer !! I use it everyday. I have combination skin, so I have areas that can be oily and others dry, at the same time. This won't leave you oily and still helps any dry areas. I would recommend it to anyone with normal or combination skin type.
Stephanie B.
Chowchilla, CA
I loooove this stuff😍 I use it every night and I wake up with my skin still touchable. Very light, so it doesn't drown my skin either. Would definitely recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Danielle B.
Covington, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It makes my skin so soft and it actually makes my skin less oily. Which is so surprising to me but I love it and I recommend it to people that have oily skin.
Jessica C.
I actually didn't think this was the best face mask I've ever used especially for it's price but it didn't make me break out so I think I would use it again.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good to have in your toilettty bag.  Feels lightweight, not heavy or pore clogging. Nice box. Kept it safe from breaking. I have used this several times.
Alla L.
Peachtree City, GA
Not so much reviews on this product. Can anyone with oily skin confirm this product as a must have for the summer?