BY BIOELEMENTS

Lightweight hydrating crème that absorbs quickly leaving no oily feel or shine. Softens texture, smoothes-out fine lines and delivers hydration to keep the skin moisture balanced. see more...

Bioelements Absolute Moisture
  • "I always had problems with dry skin before I started using absolute moisture by Bioelements. Albsolute mositure is the product for anyone with dry skin who can’t seem to find the right product. I also have sensitive skin and it never made me break out. I am now a loyal customer to bioelements and I use the whole line. " in 3 reviews
Ashley K.
Medford
I have a combination of oily and extremely dry/peeling skin, ive used every face wash, exfoliater, moisturizer, you name it ive used it. They all left my face either too greasy after or dried out my skin even more and the peeling/skin flakes got worse. I decided to try yet again another moisturizer, as my good friend swears by this product.. and THANK GOD i did! I actually put this moisturizer on before bed and when i wakeup my skin isnt dry, not flaking/peeling and not greasy! I also have reaaally sensitive skin and it doesnt irritate it at all! LOVE IT!! 10/10 recommend!!
Samantha H.
Oshkosh, WI
This product is like a moisture packed kiss to the face. It’s effective and easy to use. It is pricey, but for my results I’d buy it again and again. I’ve been using it for years and always repurchase before I run out.
Jessica E.
Wichita, KS
I swear by the moisture this product gives to your skin! I usually am very oily in my T zone and very dry everywhere else. When I use this product I don't have to worry about either of those issues. Adding the moisture to my skin Kees me from getting oily and it also keeps me from being dry!! If you have combination skin you should definitely try this!!!
Malorie K.
Suffolk, VA
Love this moisturizer. I put some on at night and my face is glowing in the morning. It is a little pricey, but worth it. I think that a little goes a long way with this product. I was a first time user when I purchased this product. I think that they have a great product!
Theresa C.
Saint Anne
I love this product and my skin is oily and it doesn’t make my skin oily like more moisturizers do. I’ll keep buying this product for sure. Ever since I was in school for medical esthetics I’ve stuck with bioelements
Lilia E.
Henderson
I'm an esthetician.. this product is super rich and a little goes a long way! Great way to keep your face moisturized, I would recommend to use it at night that's how I use it. Waking up with hydrated face.
Qiana W.
Evansville, IN
I loved the consistency and smell of this product right off the top. It smells pure and doesn't leave a residue on your skin. It has done wonders for my combination skin in both the summer and the winter!
Cassandra p.
New Port Richey
It was extremely worth the value and definitely exceeds expectations.It worked extremely well and made me feel better about myself and the overall fit for me was good.Id definitely use this product again in the future,
Jennifer M.
Reeds, MO
Absolutely adore how hydrating this is and I enjoy the feel of it on my skin. It has always been very gentle and seems to accommodate all skin types. I enjoy the way it makes my skin feel so calm and beautiful.
member-b3013
I use this to help my face keep from breaking out and to stay moisturized when it starts to dry out. It gets kinda pricey depending on size. And the packaging was in great condition I bought it at Walmart . I would buy again when I need to refil it again.

back