BIOEFFECT EGF Eye Serum

by Bioeffect

Bioeffect EGF Eye Serum is a powerful, revitalizing anti-ageing formula, specifically developed to target the delicate eye area. The refreshing feather-light serum immediately rebalances moisture levels leaving the skin looking radiant and firm, while providing long term, anti-ageing effect, thanks to the proven cellular activators inside.

I saw this product several times and I just want to find a good eye serum. Is this a good product? BIOEFFECT EGF Eye Serum
Start your review of BIOEFFECT EGF Eye Serum!
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
BIOEFFECT EGF Eye Serum uploaded by Tong O.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
BIOEFFECT EGF Eye Serum, I purchased this inspired by another IG influenster. I do see this eye serum helps with fine lines after using it for about 2 months. I really love heir short and effective ingredient lists that targets fine lines. The gel consistensy are quick to absorb. This will be repurchased again the in future. Have you tried this eye serum?
Raven H.
I receiving a 10 day supply complimentary free for testing purposes years ago, from BIOEFFECT. I love this product and this product will always be first on my list. It really works and the claims are correct. My skin looked great for months, after I finished the trial. I noticed results in a little as a few days. My skin looked like it was brought back to life. No longer dull or dry. I do recommend this product. I will/would buy this product.
Lynne M.
Goldens Brg, NY
I am a huge fan of the bioeffect serum.. i really believe it is the holy grail of serums, providing almost instant as well as long term results. That said, the eye serum didn’t wow me in quite the same way. It absorbed instantly and had no scent, but I felt it didnt stand alone and I needed a layer of eye cream over it..a rather expensive proposition. So I use it and love it when I get a sample, but probably wont purchase again.
Saralynn B.
Portsmouth, RI
I just started using this in the past month. I love the roller ball applicator it goes on so smoothly and cool. This makes my eyes feel really good and brightens them up in the morning. I would recommend, but I’m just unsure of lasting effects so far since I just began using it.
Yoshie I.
Nagoya
When I used this product, I didn't really notice any change in my face. Maybe because I don't need it or I just can't see a difference. I tried a few serums and mostly I can see the effect after a few days. For this one, I didn't see any difference in my face.
Minahil A.
BIOEFFECT EGF Eye Serum uploaded by Minahil A.
A good one but could be more better haven’t seen much change but definitely felt less puffy under-eyes. The serum is lovely non sticky, blends into skin perfectly, good one but not the best, might need a room for improvement.
Kelly D.
Chevy Chase, MD
Ugh! Bought into the hype and am so disappointed. The reviews for this product are ah-mazing, but I noticed zero results after using religiously every night for two months straight. I could not seem to get the rollerball dispenser to work properly either. It either dispensed way too much product or not enough. For $100+ there are much better eye serums out there. I gave three stars because the serum is quite moisturizing and did feel nice and light on the skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ESUP261 Milena A.
il y a 7 mois
Raven H. il y a 5 mois
Yes, this product is awesome. It might be kind of expensive, but you don’t need to use much. The bottle will last a while. All the BIOEFFECT works. My skin looks great for months, after using a 10 day supply with the small bottle. These products are my favorite.