BeautyBeauty SetsSkincare Value & Gift SetsBioderma
Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (333 Fl Oz)

Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz)

by Bioderma

Sensibio H2O is the 1st and only dermatological micellar water perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranesand naturally help rebuild the...

What type of skin is it used for?
[product:bioderma-sensibio-&-sebium-h2o-micellar-water-combo-set-333-fl-oz] as a first time user of micellar water, which one should I get?
Does anyone use this product with sensitive skin? Would you recommend this product for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz)!
ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
Doral, FL
Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz) uploaded by ROSANNY CAROLINA P.
I am addicted to using this brand since it really gives good protection and care to my face, they are not strong or chemical and they are totally soft and fresh.
Grace C.
Burlington
Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz) uploaded by Grace C.
This is by far the BEST micellar water I have ever used. The sensibio is great for sensitive skin and the h2o is greys for normal to dry skin. This is great for after the gym to wipe off sweat or as a precleanse to get makeup off! [product:bioderma-sensibio-&-sebium-h2o-micellar-water-combo-set-333-fl-oz]
Teona B.
Wilmington, DE
Mary F.
Chester Twp, PA
Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz) uploaded by Mary F.
I really liked bioderma micellar water it was very easy to remove my makeup and it was very sensitive on the skin specifically the eye area. It removed all the makeup from my face including the mascara which seems to be the hardest thing to get off at times. I didn’t need to use much to clean my face I do feel like a little goes a long way. Also my face felt smooth and hydrated afterwards, not dry or striped. If you are someone who uses micellar water to clean off your makeup then I definitely recommend taking this brand into consideration especially if you have sensitive skin. It is a gentle micellar water for sure.
Aak S.
Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz) uploaded by Aak S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my third (big) bottle of Bioderma. I would highly recommend this product - it’s very gentle and mild on the skin yet takes off all dirt or makeup from the skin. Most French skincare brands never fail and it’s the same for this brand and this product. It’s recently become really popular and I would recommend it to everyone as a mild daily cleanser or makeup remover before washing your face.
Milena P.
Hillside, NJ
Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz) uploaded by Milena P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best micellar water I've ever used, no doubt. It does not smell, does not sting the eyes, does not irritate the skin and takes off ALL makeup. I love it! ❤️
Brittany A.
Merritt Is, FL
Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz) uploaded by Brittany A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is the best micellar water out there, in my opinion. I use it with DHC Silky Cotton cotton pads every night to clean excess oils/dirt off my skin before doing the rest of my skincare routine. Makes your face feel super clean. It’s also at a great price point, as a little bit of this really does go a long way. Highly recommend.
Christina L.
Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz) uploaded by Christina L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Bioderma offers complete, well formulated ranges for all different skin types including sensitive, oily, combination and dry. But even more so than that, Bioderma has also extended their range.
Reina A.
Homestead, FL
Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz) uploaded by Reina A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I buy this micellar water because I saw it on my doctor spa and it they used for there clients it has to be good, I buy the pink cap bottle
Valeriia F.
Lancaster, CA
Bioderma Sensibio & Sebium H2O Micellar Water Combo Set (3.33 Fl Oz) uploaded by Valeriia F.
Due to this pandemic now we have to wear face masks and that generates heat both through breathing and through the mouth, that in my person has caused me to get some pimples, every time I have the opportunity to go to the bathroom I take off the mask and With My micellar water cleans the area that has helped me too much ... but even so when I return home I wash my face well. I like to inform myself a bit before applying things or before recommending something, originally micellar water was designed not to wash the skin because the water in some places had too much mineral and irritated the skin of some people, but micellar water like the The rest of the cleaners have surfactants which is the substance that cleanses the skin that has the same function as a soap a few days ago I saw a person on TikTok who uploaded an example of how to realize that micellar waters contain something (soap) and for I informed myself that I did the test and now I share it with you along with the video where I recreate the example of micellar water
Ask a question to the Influenster community...