BY BIODERMA

Sensibio rich is a nourishing soothing treatment that biologically strengthens the skin's resistance to attacks and increases the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin. A new biological breakthrough for sensitive skin, the toléridine patent, boosted by the d.a.f. (dermatological advanced formulation) patented natural complex, inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory molecules and thus makes the skin less reactive. Glycyrrhetinic acid instantly soothes sensations of overheating and tightness and ensures instant comfort. Sensibio rich moisturizes and restructures the skin barrier, thus keeping irritants from penetrating. Formulated with active ingredients that have been rigorously selected for their safety, sensibio rich guarantees optimum tolerance. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marina O.
I really enjoy this moisturizer. I use it on my face at night, and on mornings when my skin is really suffering. It is soothing and moisturizing, without being greasy. The texture is just right--not too thick, not too runny. I use about a dime-sized amount for my entire face. It works really well overnight to make sure I wake up with a smooth face and helps keep flaky skin at bay.
Alexanne L.
Trois-Rivieres, QC
I started using this cream for summer because my skin gets dry with the sun and heat, but this product is keeping my skin glowy and hydrated! I love it, my skin looks so good. I use it daily after washing my face!