Bioderma Sensibio Mask

by Bioderma

A new breakthrough for sensitive and intolerant skin, the toléridine patented complex acts instantly and lastingly against inflammation. It enhances the sensibio mask, an intense treatment for occasional use featuring the toléridine patent, instantly soothes feelings of overheating, redness and tightness, biologically strengthens the skin's resistance to attacks and increases the tolerance threshold of sensitive skin to restore a radiant complexion. The toléridine patent, boosted by the d.a.f. (dermatological advanced formulation) patented natural complex, inhibits the production of pro-inflammatory molecules and thus makes the skin less reactive. The moisturizing agents in sensibio mask provide lasting comfort and restructure the skin barrier. Glycyrrhetinic acid instantly soothes and softens the skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioderma Sensibio Mask!
14 days agoOrange County
Purchased at: Amazon
This definitely doesn’t feel like a mask to me, nor does it moisturize enough to be called a mask IMO. But, it’s great for a day or night cream when my skin feels extra dry. I would have just preferred something with a little more “oomph” to be called a mask.
5 months agoSpringboro, OH
this is my favorite mask to use after using the Indian healing clay mask! it relieves the redness that clay mask causes on my skin. when I use this It replaces my moisturizer for the night. I ordered it when I was looking for a hydrating mask and I think it does a good job but I'm not sure if I'll repurchase
2 years agoMaspeth, NY
My skin is super sensitive and flakes off due to three perscription acne creams that I use night and day. I buy and try anything that is calming, soothing and hydrating to counteract the sensitivity, redness and flaking. I wasn't expecting life changing results but this mask is the most effective one I've tried so far. My skin is so much less red, and it goes almost 48 hours without peeling and flaking which is a huge difference for me. I leave it on for about 30-45 minutes to really let it set in. And my skin just soaks it up. If you have dehydrated, red, irritated skin, this is a must have for you.
a year agoBrooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
It keeps the skin moisturized for the day, my skin is oily so I only use it once a week because I use other daily products to moisturize my skin. This product is very gentle with the skin, but I would prefer to buy a mask for oily and sensitive skin.
2 years agoJackson , MS
Bioderma is my favorite skincare company!! I own so many of their products. This doesn’t break me out or leave my skin red. It is great before bed
a year agoBuford, GA
Love how effortless this is and makes me feel weightless. I also have the makeup remover that I think is amazing!
a year ago
Purchased at: Amazon
It is very good product. It helps to moisture my skin without oil sensation and irritation.
3 months agoSAN JUAN EVANGELISTA
me gusta la sensacion que deja en la piel hidratada pero al mismo tiempo hace accion matificante, es de facil uso y no es tan espesa, es muy buena la recomiendo
a year agoNew Castle, DE
Bioderma Sensibio Mask uploaded by Anastasia S.
I love this series of Bioderma! Especially it’s micellaire water and day cream. Skin is very good looking, clear and brightened. Good for skin with some imperfections, pimples and red dots. I recommend!
a year agodreux
Toutes les gammes de chez Bioderma sont géniales! Elles sont très respectueuse de la peau et surtout tiennent leurs promesses! C’est vraiment mes produits chouchous je ne m’en sépare pas! J’utilise aussi le sebio global de la gamme verte qui est vraiment bien!