BY BIODERMA

The dermatological wipes sensibio h2o are enriched with an active micellar solution perfectly compatible with the skin: its fatty acid esters, the constituent elements of micelles, are similar to the phospholipids of the skin cell membranes
and naturally help rebuild the skin's hydrolipidic film. Thus, sensibio h2o dermatological wipes guarantee a perfect cleansing and/or make-up removal for sensitive skin and eyes and an excellent tolerance and comfort. Enhanced with soothing ingredients, allantoïne, sensibio h2o dermatological wipes prevent the skin from feeling the irritation often caused by cleansing. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Marissa M.
I’ve previously gotten the regular Bioderma micellar solution and I love it!! I think it does a great job at removing makeup but the wipes don’t do as good of a job in my opinion. They don’t seem to be wet enough so I’d probably keep to using the liquid solution.
Jade K.
Fort Drum , NY
I really like these makeup remover wipes. I've tried a lot of different facial wipes and these might be my new favorite. I just got them and so far so good. They smell really nice and have been really gentle on my skin but still do a really great job removing my make up. They're also really reasonably priced. Definitely recommend giving these a try!
victoria f.
I did not like these makeup wipes. They didn't do a good job of removing all my makeup. The wipes also felt kind of dry in my opinion.
Autumn B.
Fitchburg, MA
Work amazing! Really good packaging and they don’t dry out immediately which I love. Don’t sting your eyes either!
tooba T.
25723 kuwait
💖SENSIBIO H2O MAKEUP REMOVING WIPES💖

They are nice and thick which I really like and they remove daily wear makeup effectively.
But
These wipes don't hold a candle to Bioderma in its traditional state. They are not super saturated like most facial wipes, and i still prefer the H20 Solution .
👇PRO TIP👇

Take Bioderma H20 SOLUTION and pour Bioderma Sensibio H2O Water Wipes ome into the pack and store it upside down so the flap doesn't allow too much air in and dry it back out.
. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Water Wipes
Kelly M.
Mississauga, ON
I use the regular Bioderma solution for every day use, but these wipes are perfect for when I’m travelling. They are equally as effective as the solution, but obviously much easier to pack. Excellent value for the price - I will continue to buy these.
Fabienne T.
Montreal
Those wipes remove the make-up really good.
Personnally, i find them a bit dry so it feels like i'm scrubbing my face with the wipe and that irritating my face. On top of that, i think that i'm allergic to this product cause the more i use it, the more my face get cover with small pimples that wasn't there before each use.
Manue c.
miami
Niñas un total FAIL. LAS PEORES TOALLITAS DESMAQUILLANTES que he probado hasta el día de hoy. Normalmente amo los productos de Bioderma pero esque este... Perdida total del dinero. Hay que tallar bastante para sacar el maquillaje y aún así deja la cara sucia.. tiene un olor HORRIBLE de verdad, y es la primera vez en la VIDA que un olor en un producto me desagrada. Definitivamente no le veo NADA BUENO A ESTE PRODUCTO. jamás lo volveré a comprar.
Lesleigh A.
Windsor
My all time favourite make up removing wipe! For eyes, face & lips! I tried the micelles water first, then switched to the wipes for travel & convenience! No residue, no irritation! Takes water proof makeup off no problem!
Rachelle D.
Some of my favorite face wipes. When I’m feeling sleepy and need my makeup off stat these do the perfect job. They are good for sensitive skin and even better are a great price!
Trudy C.
White Hall
Are these as good as the Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellar Water? How do they compare?