BY AKTIV-DERMA GMBH

( 49,32 EUR/l ) Sanfte Reinigungsloesung fuer die taegliche Anwendung Sanft und gruendlich dank Mizellen-Technologie. Ohne Abspuelen. Entfernt Make-up, beruhigt und erhaelt die natuerliche Hautbalance. Fuer Gesicht und Augen. Milde 4-in-1 Reinigungsloesung fuer empfindliche und ueb see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Moira H.
Moira H.
Columbus, OH
I've tried all kinds of easily accessible micellar waters, but this stuff is really amazing. I can get two or three cotton pads worth of gunk on my face while usually I would get two tops with other. The pump is also really great although it may have an effect on me so that I use much more product because of convenience. I got my Bioderma off beautylish's website and they have great service and free shipping on orders over $35
Roxy M.
Roxy M.
Chula Vista, CA
Hands down, BEST MICELLAR WATER! I bought a travel size when I went to London earlier this year. I had heard so many good things about it. As soon as I got home I tried it and used it every single day. It wipes off makeup and leaves skin feeling clean without actually washing you face, make sense? I use mine with exfoliating pads, ones for to remove impurities and the other to exfoliate. Great stuff!
Kailyn M.
Kailyn M.
Review for: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Pump Lotion 500ml Pzn: 9913073
This make up remover is amazing that you can put as much liquid on it as you want I like the wipes that usually have one choice and you useless make up remover pads because they work so well and I would recommend this to a friend
Dhanna F.
Dhanna F.
Review for: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Pump Lotion 500ml Pzn: 9913073
This makeup remover is amazing, I highly recommend buy the larger one because it last so much and you don't have to worry about buying makeup remover often, is soft on the skin and remove everything, even waterproof makeup, you only need a small amount and your done. The price point is excellent. The only thing is that it taste horrible when you remove the make up from. Your lips please don't lick them.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Holland, MI
Review for: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Pump Lotion 500ml Pzn: 9913073
This is the Mother of All micellar water to remove makeup! It's super gentle it feels like your removing you're makeup with water, it does not burn your eyes or skin, you can get this at Beautylish :) I highly recommend it
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Laguna Beach, CA
Review for: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Pump Lotion 500ml Pzn: 9913073
Bioderma is the best micellar water on the market. I love this pump bottle for easy make up removal. This is a must-have for any make up junkie.
Emma B.
Emma B.
Ridgefield, CT
Review for: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Pump Lotion 500ml Pzn: 9913073
Amazing. Love using this to make sure my makeup is completely off and even as a hydrating toner before putting makeup on. Cleanses the skin without stripping. Obsessed with the pump.
Audray-Anne G.
Audray-Anne G.
This is the best make up remover ever!
mecelle solution for ultra sensitive skin, no rince needed.
i was hypersensitive with all the other product tha I've ever try but this on is really perfect!!! +ther's a practical format with a pump!
Joana B.
Joana B.
Review for: Bioderma Sensibio H2O Pump Lotion 500ml Pzn: 9913073
For a micelar water, it's good, but it's a little bit expensive for what it is in my opinion! I think that any micelar water from a drugstore does the same effect and it's less expensive!
Maria S.
Maria S.
The best makeup remover ever!!! It doesn't irritae your skin, the main ingredient is water is alcohol, paraben and fragrance free and hypoallergenic what more can you aks for? :)
Beatrice P.
Beatrice P.
I've been liking this product but every time I use the pump with a cotton pad it seems to spill, is there any way to avoid the messy use?