Bioderma - Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution (For Sensitive Skin) (Red) 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Stefani I.Bioderma - Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution (For Sensitive Skin) (Red) 250ml/8.4oz uploaded by Mitali B.

BY BIODERMA

Gentle cleanser rids skin of surface impurities while stimulating the skin's ability to retain water for all day comfort coupled with a dewy, soft glow. Moisturizing formula lifts away makeup and accumulated dirt and grime without stripping off essential moisture, leaving skin refreshed and invigorated. As the first step of your cleansing routine, dampen cotton pad with micellar solution and gently wipe across face and eyes. Recommended for sensitive, normal and dry skin types. An efficacious micellar cleanser with a soap-free, physiological pH formula. Helps gently cleanse and remove face and eye makeup, including water-resistant one. Contains micelles that effectively micro-emulsify impurities while preserving balance of skin. Blended with soothing and decongesting active ingredients to prevent the feelings of irritation. Ensures excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance. Leaves skin pure, clear and comfortable. Perfect for sensitive, normal to dry skin. Pack Size - 250ml/8.4oz see more...

Linda M.
I will never be without this eye makeup remover. Gentle to the delicate skin around the eyes, but highly effective in removing even stubborn tightlined eye liner. The trick: soak a cotton pad for each eye, place over the eyes making sure to get under the lashes and hold the pads there for about 15-20 seconds. Then gently sweep sideways!
Ayshat R.
Arlington Hts, IL
I have used micellar water of another brand for 5 years. But when I tried bioderma, I understood that it perfect makeup cleaner I ever tried. I recommended it to all my friend.
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
It's a very thin, water makeup remover. It takes off EVERYTHING. I was shocked. There was absolutely no stinging in my eyes, and I didn't have to run hard with a cotton ball at all. Amazing stuff.
Stefani I.
I love this micelle solution! It doesn’t irritate at all my skin and eyes. Removes every bit of makeup and leaves my skin nice and soft. I got this sample in a beauty box but will definitely buy the full size product! 👏🏻
Sonia G.
This is my go to makeup remover and it works really well and takes off all my makeup with so much ease. I only use this and it doesnt irritate my skin and is perfect for people with sensitive skin. Trust me, you will love it,
liana w.
montreal, QC
this is my new favourite makeup remover of all time! i have sensitive skin and over the winter, i found most makeup removers would sting my eyes and cheeks. i love how clean and simple this is, like water. it doesnt really leave a residue on the skin. it even works on most stubborn makeup if you leave a cotton pad to soak your eye first
Beautygirll M.
Alger
"I didn't use this for a long time after I got it. I didn't quite understand a lot about it.
Marie-Lou J.
Québec , QC
I have the special edition with the easy distribution. I use it 2 time per day. I just cannot pass the routine