BY BIODERMA

An efficacious micellar cleanser with a soap free, physiological pH formula Helps gently cleanse and remove face and eye makeup, including water-resistant ones Contains micelles that effectively micro-emulsify impurities while preserving balance of skin Blended with soothing and decongesting active ingredients to prevent feelings of irritation Ensures excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance Leaves skin pure, clear and comfortable. Perfect for sensitive, normal to dry skin .

Skin Type: Sensitive

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution (For Sensitive Skin); Award Winning; Made In France

Gender: Unisex

Sara B.
Best Micellar water I've used till now! My Dermatologist recommended it for my acne prone sensitive skin and it worked wonders! It is an amazing product and a must have! Don't spend on any other ones because this is definitely the best one out there Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution
Sydney F.
This is a must have. This lasts me forever. I use it after washing my face if I had a lot of makeup on, or on my lazy nights where I’m not interested in washing my face. It’s a life saver. Put on a cotton pad, wipe and go!
Kim D.
Belgium
Bought it because it was so raved upon by beauty channels on YouTube, but was very disappointed.. Didn't remove waterproof make up, stung in my eyes..
beautyfeedfactory f.
What can I add to this product reviews? It is so good, removes your makeup without being extremely aggressive to your skin and it is just amazing!
Gabrielė B.
Grenaa
It is an amazing product to use for removing makeup or just simply cleaning your face daily. It's the best choise if you have a sensitive skin.
Jasmine S.
Removes all makeup and doesn't make the skin feel oily after using and I noticed it didnt sting my eyes. Alot do for me.
Mayara A.
Portes-Lès-Valence
Love this miscelar water, just started my third bottle. Comparing to L’Oréal miscelar water the bioderma cleans much more, you don’t need as much product or to keep rubbing your face forever, and it leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh without drying out or making you feel like you still need to wash after.
Helena L.
Liseleje
My favourite makeup remover. I use this every time I remove my makeup and it is so mild on the skin. It removes all of my makeup so easy, even mascara that is several days old. Everytime I am running out I rush to the store to buy another one. I wouldn't know what to do without this product.