BY BIODERMA

Size: 500ml

At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up. The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skins balance (soap-free, physiological pH).Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing. Sensibio H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision).

How to Use Sensibio H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care. Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean. Sensibio H2O needs no rinsing, but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel. Sensibio H2O can be used daily, morning and evening. PropertiesFragrance-free formula. Alcohol-free. No phenoxyethanol.250 ml bottle.

IngredientsWATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE.

carla l.
Salem, OR
I'm a little late to the Bioderma party but better late than never, right?  I've been using Garnier's micellar water for about the last year because it's been one of the top-rated makeup cleansers but somehow it just didn't really feel like it was truly getting my face clean and it wasn't removing stubborn makeup as well as I would have liked.  I finally decided to order Bioderma to at least try it once to see if I liked it better or if I could see a difference.  Reading many reviews had led me to believe that the Garnier water was a dupe for Bioderma but I really wanted to find out for myself.  After using the Bioderma, I feel like the Bioderma really does work better.  It's not an earth-shattering difference but enough to make me like it better; it seems to remove my makeup more quickly and effectively while actually using less product compared to the Garnier micellar water.  It's pricier, admittedly, so I would recommend buying it on a good sale if you're curious to try it but after giving it a go for myself, I will be repurchasing this again.
Teal N.
Fort Worth , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
To be fair I purchased this on Amazon and I’m not 💯 sure that I got an authentic product. The first time I purchased a smaller size and it was fantastic. I decided to buy the larger size and found it to burn my eyes a little and seemed to be slightly less effective than the smaller bottle. It removes makeup and leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.
Julie R.
Purchased at: Beautylish
I bough this off of Beautylish when they had their Black Friday special. I am obsessed! I had just been using it to remove makeup before washing my face, but now I use it after I wash my face as a toner. It is so gentle on my skin, and has no harsh ingredients. I also use it to remove eye makeup, and it has never burned my eyes. I would recommend!
Jessica C.
Las Vegas , NV
I am so in love with how well this eye makeup remover takes my makeup off. It also gets that stubborn water proof mascara and eyeliner off as well. I love that it does not dry out my skin and for a simple hack, if you have stamps on your hand or wrist from a night out on the town it will also take those off as well! I give it 5 stars!!
Courtney C.
San Antonio
I love this stuff!!! Started using it because one of my favorites Marianna Hewitt recommends it but now I can’t stop using it! I love it for post gym cleanse that’s gentle and it doesn’t dry out your skin! I also use it to take off my makeup without any harsh chemicals!
Kate C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great as a toner after washing with bioderma face wash. Easily removes waterproof mascara. Works better than other micellar water products in the removal of makeup and is super gentle. A must for my sensitive skinBIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution
Sheeny N.
Best makeup remover I have ever used. Very affordable. Goes great with the Swisspers cotton rounds. Great for sensitive skin and does not leave your skin dry. Had mine for a few months now and only 1/5 have been used.
Pao M.
Swarthmore
I purchased this from a pharmacy abroad and my skin loves and lives for this. It does an amazing job at cleaning and toning the skin and there's no coincidence that it has a cult following. What's best is that if you buy it in the US it's pretty affordable. Abroad in the country I was in, it was double the price. I make sure to buy it from authorized sellers in the US because there are counterfeit versions of this that are sold. Watch out for the ones listed on Amazon. There are many people who have left reviews on this there that say their product was fake.
Lisa W.
Long Branch
Ok so here I go getting into trouble with the hype gods yet again.... Been happily using Garnier Micellar water for the past few years. I occasionally dabbled in high end Micellar Waters that immediately went back - always overrated and under performing. But I always got the vibe the Bioderma was the OG so I picked up a bottle recently.... Was it awful? By no means. Yet, it is definitely harsher than the Garnier. It also required WAY more work to get my mascara off. Lastly, it is pricier than my beloved Garnier.... Which goes to show that pricey isn’t always precious. Back it goes.
Hannah M.
Wyoming, MN
Purchased at: Beautylish
I've used baby oil all my life to remove makeup until Kathleen Lights repeatedly mentioned this in her videos. This is wonderful for sensitive skin/ eyes. Does not burn at all, does a great job at removing all makeup, waterproof, smudge proof, everything. Even my HOL eyelash glue and that stuff is a pain. This also doesn't leave a weird film on my skin like some other brands I've tried. Will definitely repurchase.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
How long does this typically last?
Elsie B.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this take off waterproof makeup??
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Does it leave any kind of residue on your face after you've cleansed??
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Where can I purchase Bioderma products?
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Does it leave any kind of residue on your face after you've cleansed??

Amazon