BY BIODERMA

Size: 500ml

At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up. The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skins balance (soap-free, physiological pH).Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing. Sensibio H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision).

How to Use Sensibio H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care. Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean. Sensibio H2O needs no rinsing, but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel. Sensibio H2O can be used daily, morning and evening. PropertiesFragrance-free formula. Alcohol-free. No phenoxyethanol.250 ml bottle.

IngredientsWATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE.

• BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution I just bought ...1 Answers
  • What is "micellaire"? How is it different than regular ma...1 Answers
  • est-il efficace pour l'élémination des cernes ?1 Answers
carla l.
Salem , OR
I'm a little late to the Bioderma party but better late than never, right?  I've been using Garnier's micellar water for about the last year because it's been one of the top-rated makeup cleansers but somehow it just didn't really feel like it was truly getting my face clean and it wasn't removing stubborn makeup as well as I would have liked.  I finally decided to order Bioderma to at least try it once to see if I liked it better or if I could see a difference.  Reading many reviews had led me to believe that the Garnier water was a dupe for Bioderma but I really wanted to find out for myself.  After using the Bioderma, I feel like the Bioderma really does work better.  It's not an earth-shattering difference but enough to make me like it better; it seems to remove my makeup more quickly and effectively while actually using less product compared to the Garnier micellar water.  It's pricier, admittedly, so I would recommend buying it on a good sale if you're curious to try it but after giving it a go for myself, I will be repurchasing this again.
Kate C.
Jacksonville, FL
Great as a toner after washing with bioderma face wash. Easily removes waterproof mascara. Works better than other micellar water products in the removal of makeup and is super gentle. A must for my sensitive skinBIODERMA Sensibio H2O Micellaire Solution
Pao M.
Swarthmore
I purchased this from a pharmacy abroad and my skin loves and lives for this. It does an amazing job at cleaning and toning the skin and there's no coincidence that it has a cult following. What's best is that if you buy it in the US it's pretty affordable. Abroad in the country I was in, it was double the price. I make sure to buy it from authorized sellers in the US because there are counterfeit versions of this that are sold. Watch out for the ones listed on Amazon. There are many people who have left reviews on this there that say their product was fake.
Lisa W.
Long Branch
Ok so here I go getting into trouble with the hype gods yet again.... Been happily using Garnier Micellar water for the past few years. I occasionally dabbled in high end Micellar Waters that immediately went back - always overrated and under performing. But I always got the vibe the Bioderma was the OG so I picked up a bottle recently.... Was it awful? By no means. Yet, it is definitely harsher than the Garnier. It also required WAY more work to get my mascara off. Lastly, it is pricier than my beloved Garnier.... Which goes to show that pricey isn’t always precious. Back it goes.
Valentine B.
So glad I found this product!! It doesn’t irritate my dry, extremely sensitive skin type. Also, doesn’t leave a film/sticky feeling. Great for a fast cleanse before bed on those nights...
Ivonne C.
LEXINGTON, KY
I received this product in Beautyfix. I was happy to get an use this product but I don't think I will repurchase because I get the same results with drugstore micellar waters (I am thinking Simple brand). How I used it: I remove my eye makeup with oil based eye makeup remover, clean face with cotton round with micellar water and finish up with gentle cleanser and clarisonic. I guess I used it that way because I don't think any micellar water gives me the clean feeling that I like and just using the clarisonic means I will have to replace my brush head a lot sooner. This product is unscented, gentle and doesn't leave any residue on the skin (no oily or tacky residue, which I do get with Garnier micellar in blue cap).
Rachel C.
GRANITE CANON, WY
Ok, I’m a convert! Purchased this product during a great sale on dermstore.com and wow was I glad I did! Even after double cleansing, this stuff still manages to get more dirt off of my face! Gentle, no scent and great for combination and redness prone skin. Any product that is going to help me not ‘scrub’ my skin to get out impurities is pretty awesome! #worththehype
Hannah M.
Wyoming, MN
Purchased at: Beautylish
I've used baby oil all my life to remove makeup until Kathleen Lights repeatedly mentioned this in her videos. This is wonderful for sensitive skin/ eyes. Does not burn at all, does a great job at removing all makeup, waterproof, smudge proof, everything. Even my HOL eyelash glue and that stuff is a pain. This also doesn't leave a weird film on my skin like some other brands I've tried. Will definitely repurchase.
Catherine R.
This is hands down the best makeup remover I have ever used.  It takes everything off with very little effort or rubbing.  I love that it truly feels like water on your skin and doesn't leave any sort of residue.  I bought the large bottle on amazon for $14.00 with Prime free two day shipping.  The bottle lasts a long time too.  I am so glad this product is easy to get in the States now.  I tried it for the first time when I was on my honeymoon in Paris and fell in love (they do drug store makeup/skin care WAY better that we do).  It was very hard to find a few years ago but now it is available on amazon and Birchbox.  I know there are knock-off options out there but they don't work as well and leave a film on your skin.  For sure pick up the original and the best.
Brittany G.
Florence, KY
This is the top notch micellar water. It’s super gentle, not greasy, doesn’t leave a film behind. This larger bottle actually lasts a very long time so I feel like the value is extremely good. The push button mechanism can lead to a little product splashing up if you’re not careful, but that honestly doesn’t take away from how amazing it is. A little goes a long way and it removes makeup beautifully.
Khrystyna S.
New Braunfels , TX
How long does this typically last?
Elsie B.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this take off waterproof makeup??
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Does it leave any kind of residue on your face after you've cleansed??
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Where can I purchase Bioderma products?
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Does it leave any kind of residue on your face after you've cleansed??

Amazon