6 colors available

BY BIODERMA

Size: 500mlAt the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up. The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skins balance (soap-free, physiological pH).Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing. Sensibio H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision).How to UseSensibio H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care. Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up. Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean. Sensibio H2O needs no rinsing, but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel. Sensibio H2O can be used daily, morning and evening. PropertiesFragrance-free formula. Alcohol-free. No phenoxyethanol.250 ml bottle. IngredientsWATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE. see more...

• Did you use bioderma micelle solution ? What do you think ? Bioder...1 Answers
  • Anyone know where I can buy this in the US?1 Answers
  • Is there any difference between this and the Garnier micellar water?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Carina M.
Carina M.
My main goal while I was traveling to Paris was to pick up a bottle of this micelle water. I did not only get one bottle but I bought a pack of 2 500ml bottles for $18 US dollars! I had not tried it before but I heard so many good things about this product I was willing to take a chance. I am so glad I did! This is holy water for your face. It can remove mascara, eye shadow and foundation. It is so gentle on the skin especially the eyes. I use it at night with a cotton pad before I wash my face with my cleanser. I also use this on those nights that I'm really lazy and don't want to wash my face. A little goes a long way and for me usually 1-2 pads is enough to remove a full face of makeup. I only wish we could purchase this product in the US for cheaper. For now I have my 2 bottles to last me till my next trip to Paris <3
Heather D.
Heather D.
Chico, CA
I use this every day and night (except I use Hydrabio the one for dry skin.) It takes off all my makeup and leaves my face feeling clean but not tight. It doesn't sting my eyes and takes off even waterproof mascara. I discovered it about a year ago and have been repurchasing it ever since. Since I've been using it the texture of my skin has literally transformed. It is super soft and smooth. Makeup glides on like a dream. I buy mine at Beautylish (which btw, has THE BEST customer service and nicest employees.) One large bottle will last me 4 months. Honestly, I can't rave enough about this. If you're on the fence about this because of the price, get it. You won't be disappointed. It's definitely worth the money. I highly recommend it.
albanys j.
albanys j.
I wanted to review this ages ago, but didn’t have the bottle.  Trust me on this, if you use makeup everyday, it will change your skin. I haven’t really believed in the hype until I tried it out 7 months ago and I got to say that it works like a miracle and has changed my skin so much.  Like I said before, I am a huge makeup fan and I have tonnes of it, but I always try out new foundations, blushes and the list goes on and being a lazy girl, I always use wipes to remove my makeup.  Due to this habit, I used to break out and I have tried everything from MAC wipes to makeup removers, but nothing helped.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Trumbull, CT
My all star facial cleanser and makeup remover. Only con is it struggles with heavier and waterproof makeup, but that's because it's actually a facial cleanser first and foremost. The micelles stick to the cotton pad you use which allows them to bring all the dirt and ick into the cotton. Perfect for ultra sensitive skin where simply washing with water daily can irritate. I use this in the morning as a cleanser and again at night to take the day and my makeup off. Fragrance free so this really is amazing. A huge bottle for $20 will last you months, you can try the travel bottles for only $10
Ashmi Elizabeth D.
Ashmi Elizabeth D.
I discovered this incredible cleansing water during a recent trip to Paris. At first, I couldn't understand why I even needed a cleansing 'water.' After scouring the net for what to buy at the famed City Pharmacie in Paris, this product came out as the most-recommended of all. Words can't describe how beautiful it leaves my skin after cleaning off makeup or post gym 'glow.' It's so light and refreshing, and my skin looks more beautiful and healthier than with normal cleaners. No build up or exfoliating, just pure and clean. Great price at Beautylish.
Janine C.
Janine C.
This is the best micellar cleansing water on the market! some may be turned off by the price but it's definitely worth the extra money. it comes with several different options by skin type. i have the hydrating and sensitive ones. it's great for cleaning off swatches, a quick cleanse before and after a workout, and for mornings or nights when you're just feeling lazy. it has a great pH to maintain healthy skin and doesn't overdry the skin either. there are so many amazing uses for this.
Shaunna C.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
This is my favorite product. Ever. I am so completely obsessed. I use this first before my other cleansers and I use it in the morning and night. It takes off all of my makeup (including eye makeup) AND it gets most of the dirt hiding in my pores. It feels so good on my skin and eyes and I actually look forward to coming home and putting it on my skin. It has last me a couple months using twice daily and is totally worth the price. I will continue to buy this over and over again.
Jan C.
Jan C.
Los Angeles, CA
I bought this during a layover in Taiwan since I've read good reviews about it but trying to find it in store in the US is difficult. I use this during lazy days when I'm sleepy and don't want to wash my face. It takes off all my makeup and my skin doesn't feel dry after. I also use this with a Q-tip to clean up mascara and eyeliner mistakes. This bottle lasted me a year since I don't use it often. I still prefer washing my face than using micellar water.
Susan A.
Susan A.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is hands down one of the best multi-use makeup removers ever. Not only does it thoroughly remove waterproof makeup, but also acts as a toner and cleanser. In other words, it is not necessary to tone or cleanse the face after using the product. It breaks down waterproof eye makeup very well and leaves the face fresh without drying out the skin. Great for those who are on-the-go and want to lessen the number of steps in their skincare routine!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Holy Grail status for me. I was lucky enough to buy my first bottle at IMATS so it was a few dollars cheaper. I use this makeup remover with my shiseido cotton squares.
I soak my cotton square and just place my soaked cotton square on my lids and I let the remover do its magic. No tugging, no pulling and just pain free. I flip over the square and remove my face makeup. I do go in with a cleanser afterwards to clean my face. 5 stars for me.
Elsie B.
Elsie B.
Toronto, Ontario
Does this take off waterproof makeup??
Khrystyna S.
Khrystyna S.
Cibolo, TX
How long does this typically last?
Greenville, WV
Does it leave any kind of residue on your face after you've cleansed??
Greenville, WV
Does it leave any kind of residue on your face after you've cleansed??
Angela G.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Where can I purchase Bioderma products?