Bioderma Sensibio H2O

A cleansing and make-up removing water that respects the fragility of sensitive skin

Is this or the Garnier micellar water better?
I like this mineral water, I wonder if it needs rinsing when I clean the makeup?[product:bioderma-sensibio-h2o-micellaire-solution]
How does this compare to Garnier’s micellar water?
Start your review of Bioderma Sensibio H2O!
How would you rate this product?
Biddeford, ME
Bioderma Sensibio H2O uploaded by Kari D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got his in my $5 dollars Walmart beauty box. I have very sensitive skin so I was super excited to see its made for sensitive skin & is very gentle to the skin. Micellar water is, essentially, soft water with micelles in it. Micelles — which are basically tiny balls of oil — are naturally attracted to dirt, debris, and grime. When you pump micellar water onto a cotton pad and draw it across your skin, the micelles act like magnets, lifting impurities out of the skin and gently cleansing without abrasion, rubbing, or strong astringents that strip the skin and create lasting dryness. The solution removes makeup, hydrates, and protects your natural moisture barrier, which in turn makes clear skin more sustainable. And since its composition is meant to be simple and inoffensive, it's easily compatible with different skin types and especially helpful for sensitive or allergy-prone skin. There are plenty of the great options for micellar watersout there (and at varying prices), but you'd be hard-pressed to find a list of the best without running into Bioderma. The micelles in Sensibio H2O are unique and very similar to the skin's natural composition. It uses an "optimal dosage of ingredients that are already present in your body" to respect the skin's own biology while mimicking its functions. You can get it online in the States now for about $15 or Online. Aside from being gentle on my skin, Bioderma also helped me keep my hands away from my face. When you use a harsh astringent on sensitive skin and everything looks red and scary, it's hard to keep your hands to yourself. When you use something less offensive to your face, it turns out it's a lot easier to stop bothering imperfections, which means fewer opportunities to introduce new bacteria and germs or disrupt your skin's own tentative balance. If you want a gentle makeup remover, cleanser, or more hydration-packed cleansing routine, you should look into a micellar water to see if it can improve your own routine. llar water and if this isn't too pricey I'll definitely rebuy this product. I love it
Columbus, OH
Bioderma Sensibio H2O uploaded by Christina H.
Bioderma Sensibio H2O uploaded by Christina H.
SWIPE FOR INGREDIENTS LIST 👉🏻 My friend introduced me to this product and I was skeptical at first because I have sensitive skin that is picky with skin care products. Now, I use this everyday to cleanse my skin at night. Sensibio H2O contains fatty acid esters, which help rebuild the skin’s hydrolipidic film. It has xylitol and mannitol as humectants to help the skin retain moisture. The product also contains rhamnose, which have anti-inflammatory and skin soothing properties. It removes impurities (and makeup) so effectively, isn’t harsh on the skin, and leaves you with a nice, soft feeling afterwards. This solution is also fragrance free so you guys don’t have to worry about unnecessary chemicals harming your skin!
Louisa, VA
Bioderma Sensibio H2O uploaded by Bridget L.
I was sent a sample of this about 2 months ago in a Walmart Beauty Box to try. Didn't think much of it.. micellaire solutions aren't exactly my favorite as they tend to cause my skin to become oily. So I was hesitant. But I gave it a shot. It left my skin incredibly soft and smooth and even better, not once did my skin ever become oily! It does GREAT removing make-up. But most micellaires do, but this one, I didn't have to take multiple cotton balls to a singular area a few times to remove mascara or eyeliner. One or two swipes and done. Move on to wash my face... I love that my skin doesn't dry out from it, doesn't feel like an oil slick and I don't have to rush on to wash my face right after using it in the evening. I'd easily invest in a larger bottle of this once I finish with this sample bottle. That's how happy I am with this product!
St Augustine, FL
Bioderma Sensibio H2O uploaded by Pamela M.
Not my favorite makeup remover because I feel like it doesn’t remove a lot on first pass, it takes me several passes to remove makeup. I think balm removers do a better job for people who wear a lot of makeup or full coverage foundations. It does eventually remove things, though. Overall I’ve used better makeup remover products, but this does the job with some patience.
Brooklyn Hgts, NY
Bioderma Sensibio H2O uploaded by Judy F.
This took the makeup world by storm a few years ago when it started to get popular. I love the formula as a first or second step in removing makeup on heavier makeup days or days where I have a decent bit of eye makeup on. Perfect for wiping up after you have washed your face and there is mascara residue on your eyes as well. I like to also do a quick one over on heavier makeup days even after I have double cleansed because often there are bits closer to my hairline or down the neck that I have forgotten/missed so this is also a great catch all which is very gentle on the skin. The formula is alcohol and fragrance free which is also a huge plus obviously.
Fort Worth
Bioderma Sensibio H2O uploaded by Cansu H.
I am extremely particular when it comes to eye makeup remover for several reasons: I want a remover that is gentle on the sensitive skin around the eyes, I want a remover that is efficient in removing makeup, I don’t want oil as an ingredient as I very much dislike the oily residue that is left behind on my skin-some people only want the oil version-not me. I have tried some other micellar waters and I really do think this one is so far the best I've tried. It doesn't burn or sting and leaves me face feeling pretty refreshed! Definitely recommended!!😍Bioderma Sensibio H2O
Atlanta, GA
Bioderma Sensibio H2O uploaded by Chloe P.
I usually use another brand of micellar water; however, I received this in a Walmart Beauty Box. I like it a lot, and it does a pretty good job of making sure all my makeup is off. It is not sensitizing at all and does not make my skin feel stripped (which is vital for someone like me with dry skin). I might start to repurchase this brand in the future because it leaves my skin feeling softer than the brand I have been using in the past.
Ozone park, NY
Best Micellaire Water on the market! Lets Review.  Pros: It works. Do we need more pros then that? Okay well it also have no fragrance which is essential in skin care for your face. It also is non greasy and does not leave a film on the skin. It also removes water proof makeup.Its also very affordable. Cons: It comes in plastic packaging. I wouldn't mind paying a little more for glass packaging or even heavy duty card board but other then that i really love this product.
Ithaca, NY
Bioderma is amazing! I've been using it for at least 5 years and I can't imagine life without it. It's the best makeup remover ever. It removes any trace of makeup, even waterproof without being harsh. Also does not leave you feeling greasy. Sometimes I use it instead of cleanser when I'm feeling really lazy (I definitely don't recommend doing this you should still cleanse your skin lol). I apply it with the Shiseido face cotton and the combination is super gentle on my skin!
New York
I usually use an oil-based makeup remover to get rid of my makeup but I use the Bioderma on a cotton round on lazy days (5/7 days). It gets rid of most of my makeup but I would need to use two cotton rounds to get rid of everything. It's definitely good for sensitive skin as mine tends to get dry with other micellar water products but this one works the best! Not recommended for removing eye makeup though, it's tough to take off.

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 mois
Andreea C. • il y a 2 mois
I always rinse micellar water off :) and I started getting clearer skin by doing so to be honest
dubai
il y a 3 mois
Rusiana M. • il y a 3 mois
It's my favorite 💎
Olathe, KS
il y a 4 mois
Bioderma Sensibio H2O Or Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1? Which one is the best for dry skin but also waterproof mascara? I have tried the GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof and I didn’t like it it was irritating for my eyes
Anna P. • il y a 3 mois
Neither. Micellar water is not good for crunching the eyes, even more mascara. Try using the #garnier Garnier Skin Naturals Express Eye makeup remover 2 in 1