Bioderma

Bioderma Sensibio Foaming gel
219 Reviews
5 / 5
Es un gel que me a encantado, su textura es buena y fácil de absorber, es efectivo y el paquete es cómodo de usar. Sus ingredientes son buenísimo. Me encanta
5 / 5
Bioderma Sensibio gel moussant, viso, occhi, nettoyant apaisant micellare. Made in France. Parfum delicatissimo, indicato per viso e occhi. Non brucia gli occhi e fa una schiuma leggera, senza far seccare l'epidermide o tirar la pelle subito dopo!! Si usa tranquillamente per lavare il viso al mattino o come ultima fase della doppia detersione. È un prodotto davvero molto valido. Il packaging è comodo, con dosatore, antispreco e si trova in diversi formati. 500 ml è il migliore. Lo consiglio vivamente a chi ha problemi di pelle sensibile. Ma anche a chi non li ha e preferisce tensioattivi delicati e non aggressivi! Super promosso. 👌👍👍👍
5 / 5
It is an effective wash that does not dry out the skin. Ideal for sensitive allergic skin. Contains good ingredients. What I don't like is that it has a shelf life of only 6 months from opening. It does not smell and has a very thick texture. I recommend it.
5 / 5
BIODERMA es una gran marca y no me ha sorprendido que este gel de limpieza facial haya funcionado tan bien. Gel sin olores, después lavar muy bien la cara. Muy recomendable 👍
5 / 5
Ich habe eine Mischhaut, die empfindlich ist und Akne hat. Deshalb habe ich Bioderma ausprobiert und bin sehr zufrieden damit. Das Produkt macht meine Haut sehr sauber, aber sanft und trocknet sie nicht aus. Meine Haut wird nicht stark gereizt und gerötet. Es enthält auch keine Duftstoffe. Ich werde weiterhin verwenden.
5 / 5
I always use this gel in the mornings and at night for my face since it is oily but at the same time sensitive and with some peeling and the truth is that since I have used it my skin has improved a lot, in addition to not wearing perfumes and not foaming too much doesn't hurt anything.
5 / 5
I use this gel to remove makeup.💄 It has a gentle effect on the skin. Removes make-up successfully.✅ The texture is gel, the smell is neutral.👍
5 / 5
J'aime beaucoup ce nettoyant moussant sans parfum qui nettoie et démaquille les peaux sensibles. Il ne dessèche pas la peau et respecte les yeux c'est pour ça que j'aime ce nettoyant.
5 / 5
I have been using this product to wash my face before going to bed for more than a year. I have a combination skin type. After use, the skin is clean and does not feel dry. I am very happy with this product.
5 / 5
Este jabón en gel es perfecto para las que tienen el rostro graso ya que da una sensación de frescura en el rostro y te quita el maquillaje súper bien