Bioderma Sensibio DS Cream 40 ml.

by Bioderma

A lightweight, non-greasy soothing & purifying gel cream Contains a patented, natural D.A.F. complex to boost skin's tolerance threshold Instantly soothes irritated epidermis & visibly minimizes redness Improves scaly conditions & inhibits the proliferation of micro-organisms Skin appears calmer, more comfortable & healthier looking Great for sensitive skin with redness & squames localised particularly on irritated oily areas Fragrance-free & hypoallergenic

como les ha funcionado??
Start your review of Bioderma Sensibio DS Cream 40 ml.!
Doral, FL
Bioderma Sensibio DS Cream 40 ml. uploaded by Astrea D.
This cream recommended me my dermatologist because I suffer from Rosacea with seborrheic dermatitis, since it starts to apply this sensitive cream DS +, it is indicated to improve the sensitive, red areas and that they defeat; I use it around the nose, between the eyebrows and under the lips that is where the most of it is bothered, one must be constant to see results, has an aqueous texture This allows it to absorb easily, it has no perfume and it is hypoobergenic, it is perfect for extra-sensitive skin, I say I owned, in a presentation of 40 ml is very rendered one needs a little product and with respect to quality price to be a dermatological product is great greatness.
Edmonton
It made my skin feel smooth and took away the heat from the irritation of my rosacea. However, it did not completely stop the redness. It is supposed to be used over a longer period of time but unfortunately after my first bottle, I could not justify repurchasing without knowing if it would actually work. It's not a cheap product.
Hola.Es la primera vez que probare este producto, me gustaría sea todo lo que me recomendaron, que es super bueno con la irritación en la piel, espero me funciones ya que tengo rosácea, y mi piel es super delicada,
Naples, Florida
It is a good product for people who have seborrheic dermatitis. It helps eliminate flaking and reduce the redness it leaves. the price is a bit high but it's worth it. You should definitely buy it if you suffer from this disease.
London, London
I started using this cream a few weeks ago and I don't have much to say, my skin is mixed and doing well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...