Bioderma - Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel - For Combination/Oily Skin (With Pump) 500ml/16.7oz uploaded by Alecia H.Bioderma - Sebium Purifying and Foaming Cleansing Gel - For Combination/Oily Skin (With Pump) 500ml/16.7oz uploaded by MER Y.

BY BIODERMA

Brand from Bioderma. A gentle, lavish foaming gel cleanser With a pH 5.5 formula Contains Zinc Gluconate and Copper Sulfate to inhibit the secretion and cleanse skin thoroughly Blended with a patented natural complex to boost the tolerance of skin Leaves skin clear, shine-free and comfortable Perfect for combination to oily skin Pack Size - 500ml/16.7oz see more...

Nicole J.
Port Huron , MI
Great cleanser! Found this when I was in Europe and wish that I would have grabbed extra bottles to bring back to the states! As someone who prefers a cream cleanser I wasn't expecting anything great from a gel cleanser however, I was pleasantly surprised it's gentle like a cream and doesn't leave the skin dry. Also, I'd recommend using this along with the bioderma micelle solution it did wonders for my skin.
Jessika C.
This #cleanser is so #refreshing! It doesn't bubble up too dramatically, is #gentle, has a balanced pH, and there is no off putting fragrance. Great for all times of the year, but particularly nice with the sebium moisturizer in the summer. I have #repurchased this already and intend to continue to do so!
Gillian B.
AMAZING! I buy this over and over again. Along with Cetaphil, this is my favorite face wash. It gets off all of my makeup in one go, and keeps my skin SUPER clear. It keeps my skin from getting oily yet doesn't dry it out at all. When I lived in Dubai and had access to this I was in heaven.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
A gentle, lavish foaming gel cleanserWith a pH 5.5 formulaContains Zinc Gluconate & Copper Sulfate to inhibit the secretion & cleanse skin thoroughlyBlended with a patented natural complex to boost the tolerance of skinLeaves skin clear, shine-free & comfortable perfect for combination to oily skin...
Nitza  R.
Compre este producto para mi y no me funciono como yo queria! Luego se lo di a mi hija y en ella vi unos resultados excelentes ya q tiene acne y le ayudo a reducir la grasa en la piel y el acne!
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
If I could give ten stars to this product, I would! This is the perfect cleansing gel, thick, foamy and gorgeous! it is spectacular!
Ella A.
I absolutely LOVE this cleanser !!! When I first washed my face with it my skin instantly appeared clearer and healthier, it is amazing for those who have oily skin and very gentle ! The scent of it is not too strong and pretty pleasant and it is sold in a medium size container that is very convinient to carry if you are travelling. It is a fresh bright blue gel but with no color added and as the Fluidactive patent so you are sure of its high quality. As I am French I know I can get it everywhere but I really advice you guys who live in other countries to do everything go get it ! It is soooo worth it !
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Love this stuff! You see a great difference after using this for a bit! I love using it on it's own or with my The Body Shop face brush around 2-3 times a week for a good scrub!
MER Y.
Casablanca
This cleanser is my love affair , it’s reducing the oil secretion which they are the main cause of breakouts and acnes , after using it my breakouts & pimples has been reduced and I notice that , yes it’s may dry my skin but it’s ok I use a moisturizer after using the foaming gel.

How to use it : just like any regular cleanser you use

The product is Fragranced formula.Non-comedogenic, no colouring agents , also it’s has two size
Alecia H.
This is the best cleanser I've ever used! I've been using it for a few years now and I still love it! It works with my combination skin and my sisters oily skin. It's just all around great and leaves the skin feeling clean but not dried out. I got mine on sale too and that's a bonus!