BY BIODERMA

The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish. see more...

• Does this work really good at reducing pores?3 Answers
  • Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the...4 Answers
  • How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and wa...2 Answers
Laura R.
Tours
At first I loved it ! Left my skin exfoliated and better. But it turned out to be very aggressive, and I got a chemical burn the day after using it (even though i used it at night, cleaned my skin in the morning, and used a spf). I won't use it again, unfortunately.
Nour S.
Lebanon
My dermatologist prescribed this for me since my face seemed a bit full and didn't want to get on strong and long-term medication. Been using it for 2 months before bedtime daily and felt the difference shortly after adding it to my skincare routine.
Rose M.
Medina
It is really good, it minimizes the pores, I love bioderma’s products and this is one of my favorite.. it is not the first one this I use it twice and when finish I will buy again.. I highly recommend it
Gehad E.
Amazing on skin it takes time with healing pores but it totally give extraordinary texture to the skin i used it before bed Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner (For Combination / Oily Skin) 30ml/1oz
Horea C.
I cannot tell you guys how much i love this product. I have combination acne prone skin and found a recommendation from Lisa Eldridge on youtube saying about this product so i decided to buy it. When you put it on your face it first feels like a moisturiser that smells really really good. It is a very lightweight cream that smells fantastic, like green plants and pretty fresh. After it dries it has a matte finish which i adore and during the day i think that is pretty much keeps your face dry and smooth. I love this product and recommend it to anybody who has oily or combination skin because it can only be used as a primer on the more oily parts of your face. 🌱

*i forgot to mention the "pore refining". To be totally honest i don't know if it does any of that. I personally have not found a product that actually reduces the appearence of my pores.
Joanarc S.
I think we all know #bioderma and what their #sebium range is. For those who don't, Bioderma is a french drugstore brand that has been around since the 1970s. Their sebium range offers anti-blemish treatments that directly act on oily skin types with the Fluidactiv patented complex. This complex regulates sebum quality, keeps pores from becoming clogged, and limits the formation of blemishes.

The Pore Refiner is a correcting concentrate that aims to tighten pores, refine skin texture, mattify, prevent blemishes, and preserve the skin's natural radiance. I've been using this on and off for about 2 years now but never got around in reviewing it. It's a good everyday mattifier and is blends well to medium coverage foundation. It can help mattify my skin for about 6 hours.
Dibs R.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
I really enjoy this kind of products because of this special company, and I have to tell you guys I've been in a huge treatment for hair loss and my dermatologist told me that this company is one of the best that has everything covered in skin topic, so I just want you to know that is totally worth it!!
Ivannys M.
My face feel SO soft using this! Since the first application, is lovely for oily skin, because is effective controlling sebo! For acne suffers this products are a good routine to keep your face clean when you are in dermatological treatment
Regiane C.
Estou usando este produto a uns 15 dias e ainda não posso afirmar que ele cumpre tudo que promete, mas quando uso sinto minha pele menos oleosa. Não posso dizer que minimiza os poros imediatamente ao passar, mas com 15 dias de uso já sinto que eles diminuíram um pouco, como este produto é um tratamento acredito que quanto mais tempo usar melhor. O cheiro dele é bem suave e gostoso.
Shaddai L.
Doral, FL
Este es mi primer antes del maquillaje y mi hidratante para la noche, bueno en cuanto a lo que promete, refinar poros, no he noto la gran diferencia pero si me ayuda con las inperfecciones y a que el maquillaje me dure todo el día, lo recomiendo mucho!
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Nancy A.
Aurora , CO
Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?
Roxana antonieta R.
My skin is mixed to fat and for me to last the makeup I need something that really works for me I have been told about this product will be that if it works to control fat please help ???
Jessica B.
Does this work really good at reducing pores?
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.

Amazon