BY BIODERMA

The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish. see more...

• Does this work really good at reducing pores?3 Answers
  • Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the...4 Answers
  • How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and wa...2 Answers
Dariya A.
I apply it only on my T zone and it blurs out the pores and refines the texture of the skin really nicely, as well as controlling the oiliness. Now it doesnt leave the skin completely matte, it just looks like my skin is clean, so matte but with but still keeps your glow, if that makes sense. Didnt break me out. It has gel moisturizer consistency, spreads out really nicely and a little goes a long way!
Maria G.
METRO GUSTA MUCHO YA QUE YO QUE SIEMPRE ESTADO CON LOS POROS MUY DILATADOS ESTA ME ESTA AYUDANDO A CERRARLOS Y COMO NO ME DA HIDRATACIÓN DE MAS ESTA PERFECTA. SE LLEVA MUY BIEN CON EL UV Y EL MAQUILLAJE.
Yuri G.
Caracas
The best product I ever used! It leaves your skin perfect and nice. I give it five stars because it really worth it. I hope you all used it and tell me how’s your skin is looking like. Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner (For Combination / Oily Skin) 30ml/1oz
indre a.
ganyklu g 41-10, palanga
Best for people with big pores, it also takes care of oily parts,but shouldnt be used on the whole face, because it will get extremely dry, at plases where skin isnt oily.
Bioderma-as a line of skin care is one of my favorites. It has already made it clear that any product under this name you can buy is of the best quality. And i also love that there are different colections for diferent skin types, and especlially for extra sensitive skin!!
Manue c.
Doral, FL
DIOS MIO.... como no habia conocido este producto antes. Habia probado muchisimos primers antes y NINGUNO lograba lo que este producto que sin ser un "primer" puede hacer. Dejenme decirles que el maquillaje dura todooooooo el dia, para mi podria ser en este momento el mejor primer de la historia para pieles grasas y mixtas. Maquillaje hermoso, poros imperceptibles. Uno de mis amores.
Paloma Aranza G.
La Plata
Estaba en la búsqueda de cremas matificantes y llegué a esta por casualidad, sin exagerar es el amor de mí vida por lo instantáneo e la acción, lampiel que suave y lisa de inmediato. Los poros practicamente no se ven, dejando la piel de porcelana al tacto. No es de las más económicas pero vale cada centavo, sin dudas es un must.
Daniela V.
I LOVE this product, it's the best one if you are looking for something to make your pores look better and smaller. It makes your skin super soft and even make your makeup last longer! It's a bit expensive but it's totally worth it! Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner (For Combination / Oily Skin) 30ml/1oz
Christine M.
Sharjah , Sharjah
I have used this for a while it helped me with reducing the pimples on my face. You can find it in any Pharmancy easily and I like that it doesn’t cost as much as other known brands. I would definitely buy it again if I need it. Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner (For Combination / Oily Skin) 30ml/1oz
Martina B.
Bassano del Grappa, vicenza
I LOVE this!!
It helps tightening your pores and at the same time it smoothes and refines skin texture.
Making it lastingly matifies.
It also prevents blemishes.

It spreads out easily with a powdery effect.
Making it an excellent base for uniform make-up.
Laura R.
Tours
At first I loved it ! Left my skin exfoliated and better. But it turned out to be very aggressive, and I got a chemical burn the day after using it (even though i used it at night, cleaned my skin in the morning, and used a spf). I won't use it again, unfortunately.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Nancy A.
Aurora , CO
Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?
Roxana antonieta R.
My skin is mixed to fat and for me to last the makeup I need something that really works for me I have been told about this product will be that if it works to control fat please help ???
Jessica B.
Does this work really good at reducing pores?
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.

Amazon