BY BIODERMA

The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish. see more...

• Does this work really good at reducing pores?3 Answers
  • Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the...4 Answers
  • How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and wa...2 Answers
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
I bought it for my skin face haven't contact with the makeup, also to get better your texture, this look so good
aya k.
I bought this product and itz really good.. I mainly use it before make up it moisturizes my face good as well
Jenn J.
Dallas
The first lotion I ever tried that didn't make me feel oily. The matte feeling is amazing. Does more than it says. Totally worth the buy.
Elba G.
San Diego, CA
Excellent product! It is a nice and smooth cream. This will give your skin the softest finish you’ll ever have. Is great to wear under your make up.
Iri L.
New Castle
I am currently using Bioderma Micellar Water and I absolutely love it so I decided to try their Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner. I agree it a good primer but I was expecting more from this product because it says that it "Tightens the pores & Refines the skin texture". Neither of these have taken place with my skin.
I love the packaging of their products (all recyclable) and am especially impressed that all the Bioderma products have Braille on the sides of their packaging.
All of their products have a barely-there scent and are Made in France.
Teona M.
Tserovani
I have combo skin and my t-zone gets really shiny very easily. I don't have large pores, but with age, they have become a little more visible and I am not happy about that. I bought this to combat that. However, I am well aware of the fact that you can't change your pore size, just give the impression that your pores are smaller. I use this cream only on my t-zone as it's not moisturising at all. It does a good job mattifying my skin (at least for a couple of hours) and I do notice a difference compared to other creams and gels. It is not a lasting effect though and I still have to blot. It does make my skin look smooth and I like that. It does not clog pores; in fact, it seems to make my pores less clogged than usual. I do notice a difference the days I don't use it. I use it in the mornings only. Perhaps I'd get a better effect if I used it twice a day as recommended, but I like to use other products in the evening. If I am careful when applying it, I have no problem using it under makeup. However, If I rush application i.e. get to much product in one place, it can ball a little, so be mindful of that. I will repurchase.
María J.
Doral Florida
I am in love for this product. I prove all products for oily skin and this is so so so cool. I am using before makeup me and I tell you my makeup last for a long long time and my skin dont shine. improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. 100% recommended. Another option more economic is Nivea for Men Post Shave Balm, but I insist this product is AMAZING!!!!!
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
This is fantastic before primer to really rid the pores and oil from the t- zone! Great value as a little goes a long way. Small bottle, but it is very effective. Would recommend as a daily moisturizer for combo/oily skin. I really love the Bioderma line.
Lola B.
Saintes
This is a great product in general. This product last a long time. To see results you need to use it everyday for at least a month, but after that your skin will look great. The pores are less visible and the face not as shiny. Will recommend
Daylene W.
Hinton, AB
Purchased at: Amazon
Does an amazing job of evening out my skin & making pores appear smaller. I use it on my t-zone only & follow up with the Bioderma Sebium oil free moisturizer. My skin stays matte all day, even after 10+ hours of make up wear-time.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Nancy A.
Aurora , CO
Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?
Roxana antonieta R.
My skin is mixed to fat and for me to last the makeup I need something that really works for me I have been told about this product will be that if it works to control fat please help ???
Jessica B.
Does this work really good at reducing pores?
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.

Amazon