BY BIODERMA

The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish. see more...

• Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i sto...3 Answers
  • How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know...1 Answers
  • I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carina M.
Carina M.
I am In love with this product! It is so amazing for oily skin. I use it after I apply my moisturizer and it keeps my face matte through the day. I don't think it's done anything to shrink my pores but really what does. I would totally recommend this to people who have oily skin. I also like to use it on days that I don't wear makeup. The consistency is very good as well. It's very lightweight not thick at all. A lil pricey but that's okay because it works for me.
Doral, FL
Bioderma sebium pore refiner my new ally for my mixed skin to fat excellent product for the pores dilated helps a lot to control the fat of my face keeping it fresh without drying excellent to use before the make-up
Maria Eugenia O.
Maria Eugenia O.
I love this cream, I used it for a month only in my nose and I saw how the pores of my nose improved. It also leaves a mattifying and soft effect on the skin. I need to buy another one.
Greisy L.
Greisy L.
Acabo de comprar este producto, mucha gente lo recomienda como primer para controlar la grasa, el brillo y minimizar los poros lo voy a probar y les cuento
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
I bought it for my skin face haven't contact with the makeup, also to get better your texture, this look so good
Gerda R.
Gerda R.
Very nice product to use before you apply your makeup. It doesn't cost unbelievable amount of money, so for its price it does amazing job. It is gentle and doesn't iritate your skin. I have already gone through two bottles of this so I would recommend you this product! Maybe it will become your favorite product.
Magdalini K.
Magdalini K.
Athens
A dermatologist has suggested this cream to deal with my mild acne skin at first I didn't see a result but now I started using again and I think it calms my skins and the pimples that occur. It irritates the skin a bit but I don't mind since I see a result.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just recently started using this series and oh my god I love this cream! It does the trick and make your pores dissapear in an instant (for the day), it is mattifying and great under a face of makeup!
kami C.
kami C.
London
I really like this stuff. I use it before my primer and it just gives me the extra matte finish. good for warmer weather and its not thick and won't feel cakey.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Love this product. it spreads easy so don't have to use much. perfect for under make up or just use after you moisturise.
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?
Doral, FL
My skin is mixed to fat and for me to last the makeup I need something that really works for me I have been told about this product will be that if it works to control fat please help ???
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.