Add a Photo

By BIODERMA
The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish.
Photos (10)
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL

I bought it for my skin face haven't contact with the makeup, also to get better your texture, this look so good
Greisy L.
Greisy L.

Acabo de comprar este producto, mucha gente lo recomienda como primer para controlar la grasa, el brillo y minimizar los poros lo voy a probar y les cuento
Gerda R.
Gerda R.

Very nice product to use before you apply your makeup. It doesn't cost unbelievable amount of money, so for its price it does amazing job. It is gentle and doesn't iritate your skin. I have already gone through two bottles of this so I would recommend you this product! Maybe it will become your favorite product.
Magdalini K.
Magdalini K.
Athens

A dermatologist has suggested this cream to deal with my mild acne skin at first I didn't see a result but now I started using again and I think it calms my skins and the pimples that occur. It irritates the skin a bit but I don't mind since I see a result.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Just recently started using this series and oh my god I love this cream! It does the trick and make your pores dissapear in an instant (for the day), it is mattifying and great under a face of makeup!
kami C.
kami C.
Barrie, On

I really like this stuff. I use it before my primer and it just gives me the extra matte finish. good for warmer weather and its not thick and won't feel cakey.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.

Love this product. it spreads easy so don't have to use much. perfect for under make up or just use after you moisturise.
Ivannys M.
Ivannys M.

My face feel SO soft using this! Since the first application, is lovely for oily skin, because is effective controlling sebo! For acne suffers this products are a good routine to keep your face clean when you are in dermatological treatment
Secretly M.
Secretly M.

I'm trying this and loving, though I don't use it on all of my face just my t zone because my skin is combination of oily and dry during winter, but I love this it gives the skin a soft silky smooth feeling that I absolutely adore, I can't wait to summer to try it on all of my face to see the results
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, Fl

I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
miami, FLorida

My skin is mixed to fat and for me to last the makeup I need something that really works for me I have been told about this product will be that if it works to control fat please help ???
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO

Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL

How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.

Join Now