Add a Photo

By BIODERMA
The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish.
Photos (5)
kami C.
kami C.
barrie, ontario

I really like this stuff. I use it before my primer and it just gives me the extra matte finish. good for warmer weather and its not thick and won't feel cakey.
Trisha M.
Trisha M.

Love this product. it spreads easy so don't have to use much. perfect for under make up or just use after you moisturise.
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL

I bought it for my skin face haven't contact with the makeup, also to get better your texture, this look so good
aya k.
aya k.

I bought this product and itz really good.. I mainly use it before make up it moisturizes my face good as well
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL

I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL

How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO

Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?

Join Now