BY BIODERMA

The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish. see more...

• Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i s...4 Answers
  • How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to kn...2 Answers
  • I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria Eugenia O.
Maria Eugenia O.
I love this cream, I used it for a month only in my nose and I saw how the pores of my nose improved. It also leaves a mattifying and soft effect on the skin. I need to buy another one.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
I won this product on Facebook and I'm so happy I did! I used it after my moisturizer but before my primer. My skin was already so matte and you could see zero pores where I placed it. My skin/makeup looks flawless!!
aya k.
aya k.
I bought this product and itz really good.. I mainly use it before make up it moisturizes my face good as well
Greisy L.
Greisy L.
Acabo de comprar este producto, mucha gente lo recomienda como primer para controlar la grasa, el brillo y minimizar los poros lo voy a probar y les cuento
Elaine Teresa P.
Elaine Teresa P.
Doral, FL
I bought it for my skin face haven't contact with the makeup, also to get better your texture, this look so good
Gerda R.
Gerda R.
Very nice product to use before you apply your makeup. It doesn't cost unbelievable amount of money, so for its price it does amazing job. It is gentle and doesn't iritate your skin. I have already gone through two bottles of this so I would recommend you this product! Maybe it will become your favorite product.
Magdalini K.
Magdalini K.
Athens
A dermatologist has suggested this cream to deal with my mild acne skin at first I didn't see a result but now I started using again and I think it calms my skins and the pimples that occur. It irritates the skin a bit but I don't mind since I see a result.
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just recently started using this series and oh my god I love this cream! It does the trick and make your pores dissapear in an instant (for the day), it is mattifying and great under a face of makeup!
Trisha M.
Trisha M.
Love this product. it spreads easy so don't have to use much. perfect for under make up or just use after you moisturise.
Horea C.
Horea C.
I cannot tell you guys how much i love this product. I have combination acne prone skin and found a recommendation from Lisa Eldridge on youtube saying about this product so i decided to buy it. When you put it on your face it first feels like a moisturiser that smells really really good. It is a very lightweight cream that smells fantastic, like green plants and pretty fresh. After it dries it has a matte finish which i adore and during the day i think that is pretty much keeps your face dry and smooth. I love this product and recommend it to anybody who has oily or combination skin because it can only be used as a primer on the more oily parts of your face. ūüĆĪ

*i forgot to mention the "pore refining". To be totally honest i don't know if it does any of that. I personally have not found a product that actually reduces the appearence of my pores.
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Nancy A.
Nancy A.
Aurora, CO
Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?
Roxana R.
Roxana R.
Doral, FL
My skin is mixed to fat and for me to last the makeup I need something that really works for me I have been told about this product will be that if it works to control fat please help ???
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
Is this a primer? With only optical and immediate results? Or is this product a treatment with long term results?