BY BIODERMA

The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish. see more...

• Does this work really good at reducing pores?3 Answers
  • Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the...4 Answers
  • How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and wa...2 Answers
Francismar A.
Miami
My favorite silicone based primer for sure. I'm on my third tube. Minimizes pores, doesn't break me out, makes skin look and feel smoother. It won't "shrink" pores, because it's impossible. It's not a strictly skincare product, but as a primer it works amazing. It has a velvety consistency. I have combo skin and the mattifying properties are enough for me.
Savannah
Minneapolis, MN
This was my first Bioderma purchase and it certainly impressed me. It feels light going on, and really does diminish the look of pores. You can use it alone or under makeup (this is my preferred method). I still get oily about 4 hours in, so this won't be a miracle product to keep you matte but it hasn't irritated my skin and does fulfill some of its claims so I would recommend giving it a try.
Lauren A.
Tujunga, CA
Love this product, I am generally a oil slick half way through my 12 hour shift but this kept me non greasy and fairly matte for a whole night.

Light weight, no strong smell, dries down fast

Overall it was a great purchase- and will be repurchased again
Jhoseline P.
This is a very interesting product. It feels like primer but if you use it under your regular primer, it makes primer work better. I saw a difference in pore size, oily skin, and my makeup looked much better with this on.
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
I won this product on Facebook and I'm so happy I did! I used it after my moisturizer but before my primer. My skin was already so matte and you could see zero pores where I placed it. My skin/makeup looks flawless!!
Roxana antonieta R.
Bioderma sebium pore refiner my new ally for my mixed skin to fat excellent product for the pores dilated helps a lot to control the fat of my face keeping it fresh without drying excellent to use before the make-up
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this product in my Birchbox monthly subscription, and I didn't notice that it did anything to help with my oily skin, or my pores, the one thing that was nice about it was it made my skin feel suuuuuuuuuper soft, but I really need something that will help my oily skin, and large pores.
Greisy L.
Acabo de comprar este producto, mucha gente lo recomienda como primer para controlar la grasa, el brillo y minimizar los poros lo voy a probar y les cuento
Bella K.
Brooklyn , NY
Best primer I’ve ever tried. Makes your face super smooth and closes pores. I have huge pores and oily skin, my makeup stays on all day with this
Andrea R.
Miramar
Excelent, ayuda a disminuir los poros y a su vez deja un efecto como empolvado que hace que el rostro no brille por un buen rato
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Nancy A.
Aurora , CO
Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?
Roxana antonieta R.
My skin is mixed to fat and for me to last the makeup I need something that really works for me I have been told about this product will be that if it works to control fat please help ???
Jessica B.
Does this work really good at reducing pores?
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.

Amazon