Add a Photo

By BIODERMA
The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish.
Photos (5)
Savannah
Savannah
Minneapolis, MN

This was my first Bioderma purchase and it certainly impressed me. It feels light going on, and really does diminish the look of pores. You can use it alone or under makeup (this is my preferred method). I still get oily about 4 hours in, so this won't be a miracle product to keep you matte but it hasn't irritated my skin and does fulfill some of its claims so I would recommend giving it a try.
Francismar A.
Francismar A.
Miami

My favorite silicone based primer for sure. I'm on my third tube. Minimizes pores, doesn't break me out, makes skin look and feel smoother. It won't "shrink" pores, because it's impossible. It's not a strictly skincare product, but as a primer it works amazing. It has a velvety consistency. I have combo skin and the mattifying properties are enough for me.
Aurora, CO

I ordered this bioderma product from Amazon ! It was around $20 , it's a little too much for 30 ml. But i was going crazy to try it out , cause I've crazy oily t-zone. So i started using it as a moisturizer before applying makeup and tbh it actually worked on making my makeup lasts longer/matte. I would definitely buy it again.
Gerda R.
Gerda R.

Very nice product to use before you apply your makeup. It doesn't cost unbelievable amount of money, so for its price it does amazing job. It is gentle and doesn't iritate your skin. I have already gone through two bottles of this so I would recommend you this product! Maybe it will become your favorite product.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Alexandria, AL

I discovered this stuff when I was ordering my #BiodermaSensibioH2O. I always struggle with the size of my pores and am willing to try just about anything. I saw results from this cream within two days. My skin was smoothr and my pores appeared smaller. Highly recommended!!!
Magdalini K.
Magdalini K.
Athens

A dermatologist has suggested this cream to deal with my mild acne skin at first I didn't see a result but now I started using again and I think it calms my skins and the pimples that occur. It irritates the skin a bit but I don't mind since I see a result.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Tujunga, CA

Love this product, I am generally a oil slick half way through my 12 hour shift but this kept me non greasy and fairly matte for a whole night.

Light weight, no strong smell, dries down fast

Overall it was a great purchase- and will be repurchased again
Jhoseline P.
Jhoseline P.

This is a very interesting product. It feels like primer but if you use it under your regular primer, it makes primer work better. I saw a difference in pore size, oily skin, and my makeup looked much better with this on.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Knoxville, TN

I won this product on Facebook and I'm so happy I did! I used it after my moisturizer but before my primer. My skin was already so matte and you could see zero pores where I placed it. My skin/makeup looks flawless!!
Sabrina O.
Sabrina O.
Copenhagen, Denmark

Just recently started using this series and oh my god I love this cream! It does the trick and make your pores dissapear in an instant (for the day), it is mattifying and great under a face of makeup!
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL

I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL

How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.
Aurora, CO

Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?

Join Now