BY BIODERMA

The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish. see more...

• Does this work really good at reducing pores?3 Answers
  • Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the...4 Answers
  • How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and wa...2 Answers
Jackie S.
Attleboro, MA
Finally a product that does exactly what it claims to do. It has refined my T-zone way better than any product I've used - even the MAC Prep + Prime Refined Zone. Over time, this product was helped with oil control and has reduced the size of my pores. I don't find myself touching up my T-zone as often anymore!
Dana B.
I received a sample of this in my Beauty Fix subscription box and quickly decided that it is a must have Primer for my mature, drier skin. This blurs my sun spots and smooths my skin. My makeup always looks better when I begin my routine with the Sebium. Highly recommend!
Catrina C.
I bought this and was instantly impressed. It's my go to makeup primer and I've even got my 70 year old mother hooked on it! It does what it says and reduces pores and helps control oil.
I do notice that my forehead gets a bit flaky due to the salicylic acid, so I moisturize heavily before using it on that area.
Since I started using this, I've had people tell me I have great skin, wonderful texture. It's amazing to me because I have a lot of acne scarring.  One of the best products I've ever used.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
This stuff is great!! I'm never happy with primer because I have so much oil it really is crazy!!! I 've tried so many some quite good and some just worthless!! I have heard a lot about this brand especially there microcellelar waters so I figured why not!! I'm so glad I did, I have also made a lot of changes to my skincare routine this year as well so that also makes a difference. I use this strictly as a primer I apply just a pea sized amount to my face in 2 sections , upper, then lower. It has a creamy gel like consistency but I sit about 10 minutes before I apply makeup in that time I notice a tightened velvety texture to my face. My makeup applies much more beautiful and seamless. This is the biggest thing for me my makeup before I started using this product would start to slide around, streak and even patch up throughout the day, but now even though I still get a bit of oil tho not nearly the same amount, My products stay EXACTLY where I put them. That is a game changer for me 100%. I think my search is finally over. I definitely think I've finally found my go to primer. Remember very little goes a long way so start off with just a very small amount, if you feel like you need more maybe add another pea size and give it time to soak and tighten in the pores before applying makeup!!🤗😙🤗😙🤗😙
Caitlin R.
Garden Grove
This is one of the best creams ever! It smells amazing and feels amazing on the skin, and it dries down so that your make up can go on over it nice and smooth. It has seriously made a difference in my skin, I notice my pores dissipate and overtime I feel like my complexion has over all smoothened out from this cream!!?
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this product in my Birchbox monthly subscription, and I didn't notice that it did anything to help with my oily skin, or my pores, the one thing that was nice about it was it made my skin feel suuuuuuuuuper soft, but I really need something that will help my oily skin, and large pores.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Bioderma Sébium Pore Refiner. This has become a holy grail for me! First let's address "getting rid of pores". Pores are genetic and if you have oily skin, they're going to be visible. This product helps to purify your pores,so they're not full of oil, thus making them appear smaller and smoother, but it's not going to get rid of them completely (impossible, sorry guys!). The Sébium Pore Refiner makes my face matte, moisturized and smooth! I only wear makeup on my days off, if that, & I love just being able to smooth this on and not worry about applying makeup to mattify my face. It has a light citrus scent 🍋🍊🍈 and has a gel like consistency. It retails for $20 USD & I think it's worth every penn
Carina M.
Lake forest , CA
I am In love with this product! It is so amazing for oily skin. I use it after I apply my moisturizer and it keeps my face matte through the day. I don't think it's done anything to shrink my pores but really what does. I would totally recommend this to people who have oily skin. I also like to use it on days that I don't wear makeup. The consistency is very good as well. It's very lightweight not thick at all. A lil pricey but that's okay because it works for me.
Maria Eugenia O.
Doral , FL
I love this cream, I used it for a month only in my nose and I saw how the pores of my nose improved. It also leaves a mattifying and soft effect on the skin. I need to buy another one.
Kelly W.
Alexandria, AL
I discovered this stuff when I was ordering my #BiodermaSensibioH2O. I always struggle with the size of my pores and am willing to try just about anything. I saw results from this cream within two days. My skin was smoothr and my pores appeared smaller. Highly recommended!!!
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Nancy A.
Aurora , CO
Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?
Roxana antonieta R.
My skin is mixed to fat and for me to last the makeup I need something that really works for me I have been told about this product will be that if it works to control fat please help ???
Jessica B.
Does this work really good at reducing pores?
Lindsey J.
Cutler Bay, FL
How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.

Amazon