Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner (For Combination / Oily Skin) 30ml/1oz uploaded by Roxana R.Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner (For Combination / Oily Skin) 30ml/1oz uploaded by Roxana R.Bioderma Sebium Pore Refiner (For Combination / Oily Skin) 30ml/1oz uploaded by Ivannys M.See all 10 photos

BY BIODERMA

The correcting concentrate for dilated pores for combination or oily skin.; An excess of sebum, stress, smoking, pollution. so many factors are responsible for the dilation and deformation of pores. An expert in cutaneous biology, Bioderma research has innovated and developed Sebium Pore Refiner;- This correcting concentrate improves the appearance of the skin: its texture is more refined, more regular and clearer, and the pores are closed and less visible. - The exclusive patented Fluidactiv® complex* maintains the quality of the sebum, thus preventing obstruction of the pores. - An astringent dermatological active agent refines the skin texture and the antioxidant agents preserve its natural radiance. - The light, liquid formula of Sebium Pore Refiner instantly melts into the skin and leaves a pleasant velvety finish. see more...

• Does it always have liquid consistenc...It's liquid but not too run-in... 2 Answers
  • How well does this stuff work? I just...It works great! Use it after m... 1 Answers
  • I can use it before makeup as a kind ...It is very very good of a prim... 5 Answers
Photos (10)
Buy on Amazon
Francismar A.
Francismar A.
Miami
My favorite silicone based primer for sure. I'm on my third tube. Minimizes pores, doesn't break me out, makes skin look and feel smoother. It won't "shrink" pores, because it's impossible. It's not a strictly skincare product, but as a primer it works amazing. It has a velvety consistency. I have combo skin and the mattifying properties are enough for me.
Aurora, CO
I ordered this bioderma product from Amazon ! It was around $20 , it's a little too much for 30 ml. But i was going crazy to try it out , cause I've crazy oily t-zone. So i started using it as a moisturizer before applying makeup and tbh it actually worked on making my makeup lasts longer/matte. I would definitely buy it again.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Alexandria, AL
I discovered this stuff when I was ordering my #BiodermaSensibioH2O. I always struggle with the size of my pores and am willing to try just about anything. I saw results from this cream within two days. My skin was smoothr and my pores appeared smaller. Highly recommended!!!
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Tujunga, CA
Love this product, I am generally a oil slick half way through my 12 hour shift but this kept me non greasy and fairly matte for a whole night.

Light weight, no strong smell, dries down fast

Overall it was a great purchase- and will be repurchased again
Jhoseline P.
Jhoseline P.
This is a very interesting product. It feels like primer but if you use it under your regular primer, it makes primer work better. I saw a difference in pore size, oily skin, and my makeup looked much better with this on.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Knoxville , TN
I won this product on Facebook and I'm so happy I did! I used it after my moisturizer but before my primer. My skin was already so matte and you could see zero pores where I placed it. My skin/makeup looks flawless!!
aya k.
aya k.
I bought this product and itz really good.. I mainly use it before make up it moisturizes my face good as well
Savannah
Savannah
Minneapolis, MN
This was my first Bioderma purchase and it certainly impressed me. It feels light going on, and really does diminish the look of pores. You can use it alone or under makeup (this is my preferred method). I still get oily about 4 hours in, so this won't be a miracle product to keep you matte but it hasn't irritated my skin and does fulfill some of its claims so I would recommend giving it a try.
Carina M.
Carina M.
I am In love with this product! It is so amazing for oily skin. I use it after I apply my moisturizer and it keeps my face matte through the day. I don't think it's done anything to shrink my pores but really what does. I would totally recommend this to people who have oily skin. I also like to use it on days that I don't wear makeup. The consistency is very good as well. It's very lightweight not thick at all. A lil pricey but that's okay because it works for me.
Medley, FL
Bioderma sebium pore refiner my new ally for my mixed skin to fat excellent product for the pores dilated helps a lot to control the fat of my face keeping it fresh without drying excellent to use before the make-up
Ismary D.
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I can use it before makeup as a kind of primer or works more like a facial?
Medley, FL
My skin is mixed to fat and for me to last the makeup I need something that really works for me I have been told about this product will be that if it works to control fat please help ???
Aurora, CO
Does it always have liquid consistency? Or it's about the way i store it?
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
How well does this stuff work? I just purchased it and want to know before I open it.