Bioderma Sebium H2O Water uploaded by Rania Z.

BY BIODERMA

Sébium h2o is the 1st specific make-up removing micellar water for combination or oily skin that mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin. Thanks to the fluidactiv patented sebo-correcting complex, it biologically regulates sebum quality to keep the pores from becoming clogged and clear up the skin. Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, sébium h2o purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Averil B.
Averil B.
Monterey , TN
I use this everyday of my life!!! This is the. Eat makeup remover you can find it's worth the cult following and hype!! It's super easy to use effective but gentle on sensitive skin! A soak a cotton pad with desired amount and wipe away all makeup from the day. Eyes and lips all this can. R used on. The most stubborn of mascara and lip stain comes off easy and quickly with this. No need to rinse after used it leaves skin feeling soft with no residue left on skin!! I buy multiple bottles at one time.
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
I got a sample of this and I'm in love. It isn't necessarily a one step face care routine but it makes my skin feel fresh and the smell is very pleasant. Overall I'm probably going to buy the full size and ditch the overpriced micellular water I've been using. I have oily skin and this stuff is hydrating and clensing. I'm so glad I added it to my routine.
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
This stuff is amazing! It takes off my makeup without leaving my face dry or greasy. I never have to worry about leftover makeup clogging my pores or anything. It lasts forever too.. I just finished my first bottle and I've had it for about eight months or so. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
I use this every single day. After I use a cleansing milk to remove my makeup, I go behind that with this product on a cotton pad. It works wonders at removing eye makeup. And the 500 ml bottle lasts FOREVER. Will definitely repurchase.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
The stuff is seriously amazing. This is the first micellaire solution I have ever used. It cleans make up off really well and also makes your face feel really clean.
Mary W.
Mary W.
Toledo, OH
Favorite makeup remover, leaves skin feeling amazingly clean and soft! Saturate a wash cloth and skins gets super clean!
Liseth M.
Liseth M.
It is a good facial cleanser but it is not great. It used it for removing make up and it worked very well, but I think that the Sensibio shows better results. I got a travel size of this product as a gift, I used it, finished it, but won't buy it again due to its high price. If you are looking for a make up remover / face cleanser, definitely go for Bioderma Sensibio water which is great or the L'Oreal Miscellare water which is ok and has a very lower price.
Jamila A.
Jamila A.
Jerusalem
Definetely YES. Best cleanser ever and trust me i have tried over these years a lot. In my country is considered a expensive one.
It removes everything (including waterproof makeup), no irritations , small amount of product needed, no smell , feels like water. 💝💝💝
I love it 😍🙈
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
I think that this product clean your face and open your pores to clean and purify your face, when I used for the first time I couldn't believe it, because your face ends super soft and you feel how clean is it....
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
This makeup remover makes my skin so fresh I can't help but use it even if I don't have makeup on, I love it so much.