Add a Photo

By BIODERMA
#1274 in Facial Cleansers
Sébium h2o is the 1st specific make-up removing micellar water for combination or oily skin that mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin. Thanks to the fluidactiv patented sebo-correcting complex, it biologically regulates sebum quality to keep the pores from becoming clogged and clear up the skin. Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, sébium h2o purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion.
Charlie H.
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
March 28, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Bioderma Sebium H2O Water, 3.33 fl. oz.
I got a sample of this and I'm in love. It isn't necessarily a one step face care routine but it makes my skin feel fresh and the smell is very pleasant. Overall I'm probably going to buy the full size and ditch the overpriced micellular water I've been using. I have oily skin and this stuff is hydrating and clensing. I'm so glad I added it to my routine.
Jessy H.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
May 10, 2017, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Bioderma Sebium H2O Water, 3.33 fl. oz.
This stuff is amazing! It takes off my makeup without leaving my face dry or greasy. I never have to worry about leftover makeup clogging my pores or anything. It lasts forever too.. I just finished my first bottle and I've had it for about eight months or so. Highly recommend!
Mary W.
Mary W.
Toledo, OH
June 22, 2017, 8:55 p.m.
Review for: Bioderma Sebium H2O Water, 3.33 fl. oz.
Favorite makeup remover, leaves skin feeling amazingly clean and soft! Saturate a wash cloth and skins gets super clean!
Liseth M.
Liseth M.
Dec. 16, 2016, 11:59 a.m.
Review for: Bioderma Sebium H2O Water, 3.33 fl. oz.
It is a good facial cleanser but it is not great. It used it for removing make up and it worked very well, but I think that the Sensibio shows better results. I got a travel size of this product as a gift, I used it, finished it, but won't buy it again due to its high price. If you are looking for a make up remover / face cleanser, definitely go for Bioderma Sensibio water which is great or the L'Oreal Miscellare water which is ok and has a very lower price.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
June 4, 2017, 7:09 p.m.
Review for: Bioderma Sebium H2O Water, 3.33 fl. oz.
This makeup remover makes my skin so fresh I can't help but use it even if I don't have makeup on, I love it so much.