Bioderma Sebium H2O Water uploaded by Rania Z.

BY BIODERMA

Sébium h2o is the 1st specific make-up removing micellar water for combination or oily skin that mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin. Thanks to the fluidactiv patented sebo-correcting complex, it biologically regulates sebum quality to keep the pores from becoming clogged and clear up the skin. Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, sébium h2o purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I use this everyday of my life!!! This is the. Eat makeup remover you can find it's worth the cult following and hype!! It's super easy to use effective but gentle on sensitive skin! A soak a cotton pad with desired amount and wipe away all makeup from the day. Eyes and lips all this can. R used on. The most stubborn of mascara and lip stain comes off easy and quickly with this. No need to rinse after used it leaves skin feeling soft with no residue left on skin!! I buy multiple bottles at one time." in 3 reviews
Jessica G.
Ansonia, CT
Since I’m so in love with the sensibio formula I thought to try this for more moisture in the winter months. Unfortunately was maybe too moisturizing & ended up breaking me out. Or maybe it was due to irritation from the different ingredients. I don’t have drastically dry or very acne prone skin, so it may fair well with those of that skin type.
Averil B.
Monterey , TN
Liseth M.
It is a good facial cleanser but it is not great. It used it for removing make up and it worked very well, but I think that the Sensibio shows better results. I got a travel size of this product as a gift, I used it, finished it, but won't buy it again due to its high price. If you are looking for a make up remover / face cleanser, definitely go for Bioderma Sensibio water which is great or the L'Oreal Miscellare water which is ok and has a very lower price.
Charlie H.
Lee, NH
I got a sample of this and I'm in love. It isn't necessarily a one step face care routine but it makes my skin feel fresh and the smell is very pleasant. Overall I'm probably going to buy the full size and ditch the overpriced micellular water I've been using. I have oily skin and this stuff is hydrating and clensing. I'm so glad I added it to my routine.
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
This stuff is amazing! It takes off my makeup without leaving my face dry or greasy. I never have to worry about leftover makeup clogging my pores or anything. It lasts forever too.. I just finished my first bottle and I've had it for about eight months or so. Highly recommend!
Elizabeth D.
Florence, SC
I use this every single day. After I use a cleansing milk to remove my makeup, I go behind that with this product on a cotton pad. It works wonders at removing eye makeup. And the 500 ml bottle lasts FOREVER. Will definitely repurchase.
Angelica P.
Waco, TX
The stuff is seriously amazing. This is the first micellaire solution I have ever used. It cleans make up off really well and also makes your face feel really clean.
Mary W.
Toledo, OH
Favorite makeup remover, leaves skin feeling amazingly clean and soft! Saturate a wash cloth and skins gets super clean!
Olivia G.
Rego Park, NY
I use this brand to get rid of the dirt on my face. Great for those with sensitive skin
Mariouma S.
I was using the crealine H2O before I started using this one after the pharmacist suggested it to me comparing to my skin type and I feel like this one is working best for my face
Waiting to end the sample I had before buying it again