Bioderma Sebium H2O Purifying Cleansing Solution (For Combination/Oily Skin) 250ml/8.4oz

BY BIODERMA

The benchmark micelle solution that daily cleanses and purifies combination or oily skin.; Bioderma innovation, Sebium H2O gently cleanses the skin without drying it, through the micro-emulsion of impurities and excess sebum. Enriched with purifying active ingredients, Sebium H2O cleanses the epidermis in depth and regulates secretion of sebum. The patented sebo-correcting complex, Fluidactiv®, normalises sebum quality. Sebium H2O; - Guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance. - Is non-comedogenic. see more...

• I have purchased this product and I really like it, but i...1 Answers
  • I have used the original bioderma over and over again. Bu...1 Answers
  • I have been trying out several micellar waters (Vichy, La...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
One of my favorite cleaning solutions, i have very sensitive skin , so everything that I used has a reaction in my skin so , im very glad because this product removes all the make up and impurities from my skin without make me feel red or itchy.
I definitely recommend this product and also i will continue using it .
Catrina C.
After receiving a sample size of this version and the dry skin version, I was hooked. The two use sample put the drug-store Micellar water to shame. It leaves almost no makeup residue behind (except stubborn waterproof mascara/eyeliner) and is even great for refreshing your skin in the morning or after a few days without makeup.

The store brands weren't able to pull out normal dirt and sebum, but Bioderma does. And for oily skin, it does a great job of not stripping your skin - I never feel tight or dry afterwards.

I recommend this to everyone I know!
shera s.
Yes, I too really love this stuff. It's refreshing, gentle, doesn't make me break out, and removes makeup well. I haven't tried any other micellar waters but I know this one is the gold standard. The price isn't terrible considering the size, will likely re-purchase.
đź’„|Millie S.
Bronx, NY
¡Let’s talk about how I remove my makeup! It’s just 2 simple steps: I apply coconut oil all over my face, including the lips and remove it with cotton pads. Then I use the Bioderma Sebium micellar water (which I love) cause I don’t like the remaining of oil in my face, but it’s not mandatory to do that. I have all the types cause I also use it with my clients.
Danielle M.
Bioderma was my first experience with micellar water. Before this, I had just been using make-up wipes and witch hazel to fully cleanse my skin after using a cleanser. I didn't realize how much was left behind until I started using a micellar water! This did a great job of really removing all traces of dirt and makeup from my skin.
Raquel T.
Brooklyn, NY
Hands down one of my holy grail products. I think this one because I feel like it is more for combo/oily skin. It always leaves my skin feeling clean and ready for what’s next!
XIAOXIAO X.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Of course who wouldn’t give it a 5 after using it removes makeup so well and so easily no more oily face feeling. I also use it in the morning before putting anything on my face just to make sure 。you never know until you put couples of drops on a cotton pad
Yudy C.
Concord, CA
I’m using makeup cleanser daily and it removes my makeup pretty good. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all and it last me a good amount of time plus it make my makeup wipes performed better. A must have cleanser!
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I love this!! It takes my make up off, I feel clean, it doesn't have a crazy scent of burn a my eyes. I can't say it really helped with my oily skin but over all my favorite way to remove my make up.
Sylvia R.
Streamwood, IL
Love it. It cleanses and does what it says it's supposed to. You know it's working when you feel it tingling. Wish it was sold at your local beauty store as I had to buy it online.
Morgan H.
What's this like for teens with combo skin?
Amabelle M.
Carson, CA
Can you tell the difference between this and the normal one? I have oily skin and I have used the normal one so I wanna know if this will help control my oil
Stephanie B.
Reidsville, NC
Can you use this to take off your eye makeup as well? Or is it just for your face?
MARLEN A.
South Ogden , UT
Has anyone experienced any breaks out with this product? The reviews seem overwhelming positive
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this product contain alcohol? How does this product work?