BY BIODERMA

The benchmark micelle solution that daily cleanses and purifies combination or oily skin.; Bioderma innovation, Sebium H2O gently cleanses the skin without drying it, through the micro-emulsion of impurities and excess sebum. Enriched with purifying active ingredients, Sebium H2O cleanses the epidermis in depth and regulates secretion of sebum. The patented sebo-correcting complex, Fluidactiv®, normalises sebum quality. Sebium H2O; - Guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance. - Is non-comedogenic. see more...

• Beautylish ship to P.O. boxes ? Or where can I buy bioder...1 Answers
  • I want to know if this stuff will break out my skin I don...5 Answers
Linda G.
Salinas, CA
I freaking love this stuff. It cleans up any leftover makeup or dirt my cleanser left behind. It's gentle on my skin and it doesn't burn. My face feels super clean and fresh after. I got it as a sample after a purchase and am ordering a full sized bottle.
Mariangel C.
Doral, FL
I bought this a few years ago because of a breakout and it was great! It cleanses even when you think you are done and controls oil wich is a plus. Unfortunately where I live I couldn't find it anymore and when I did it was so expensive. So sad.
Maria G.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
I love this micellar water even though I have dry skin. It is great at removing even waterproof eye makeup. It is very gentle on my skin, and doesn't leave behind any oily residue. This is a great alternative to makeup removing wipes.
Sally L.
This stuff is super gentle on the skin, and takes makeup off fairly well. I still prefer to use makeup wipes, but I'll go over my face with Bioderma after I've taken off most of my makeup to take off what's leff
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
This is really good for removing makeup. It removes the most stubborn waterproof mascaras and eyeliners very easily. The ingredients are also good for the skin and it won't cause any irritation or breakouts
Jessy H.
Boone, CO
I absolutely love this stuff! It doesn't dry my skin out but it removes all my makeup! It's super gentle on skin and for me, it is the only micellar water worth anything. Definitely worth it!
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Won this in a giveaway!! It is so much better than the dollar store one I usually get. Doesn't irritate my eyes and it removes all water proof make-up. I would buy full size and recommend it to friends!!
albanys j.
Trust me on this, if you use makeup everyday, it will change your skin. I haven’t really believed in the hype until I tried it out 7 months ago and I got to say that it works like a miracle and has changed my skin so much.  Like I said before, I am a huge makeup fan and I have tonnes of it, but I always try out new foundations, blushes and the list goes on and being a lazy girl, I always use wipes to remove my makeup.  Due to this habit, I used to break out and I have tried everything from MAC wipes to makeup removers, but nothing helped.
Cynthia V.
I got this when it first came out from beautylish and I have to say it smells great like cucumbers but it didn't work out for my sensitive skin however removed make up great but broke me out a bit
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
This is my favorite micellar water cleanser! There is a light watery scent and it cleans all traces of makeup off quickly and efficiently. There is no residue left at all. Super great product!
Maria R.
Westminster , CO
I want to know if this stuff will break out my skin I don't have much luck finding the right product for my skin
Annabys R.
Beautylish ship to P.O. boxes ? Or where can I buy bioderma value set 🤔🙈 ? Help me please Bioderma - Sebium H2O Purifying Cleansing Micelle Solution (For Combination/Oily Skin) 100ml/3.3oz