BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBioderma
Sebium Global Intensive Purifying Care (for Acne-Prone Skin)

Bioderma Sebium Global Intensive Purifying Care (for Acne-Prone Skin)

Sebium Global Intensive Purifying Care (For Acne-Prone Skin)

This product is recommended for the care of men's skin too?
Si mi piel es mixta ¿igual lo puedo usar?
From what age is it recommended and what type of skin is it for?? ?
Start your review of Bioderma Sebium Global Intensive Purifying Care (for Acne-Prone Skin)!
MARIAN R.
Laredo, TX
Bioderma Sebium Global Intensive Purifying Care (for Acne-Prone Skin) uploaded by MARIAN R.
I have always struggled with large pores and I definitely feel like this product has tightened them already!Of course large pores will not disappear from one day to the other but I’ve been seeing an improvement. Love to wear this as a makeup primer too. Mostly use it around my T-zone.
Ana M.
New Castle, DE
Bioderma Sebium Global Intensive Purifying Care (for Acne-Prone Skin) uploaded by Ana M.
I really love these products. Very gentle for the skin. I already bought it for several times and I met my expectations. I recommend it to everyone.
Wendy R.
Doctoral Gómez Lucena Coin Málaga
Bioderma Sebium Global Intensive Purifying Care (for Acne-Prone Skin) uploaded by Wendy R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Siento que en los tiempos donde más agresivo estuvo mi acné este fue mi producto estrella. Sentía que hidratada mi piel al mismo tiempo que la calmaba muchísimo. Le doy 5 estrellas sin dudar!!!
Anna M.
I love bioderma, but this is just ok. My dermatologist thought it would help control my oils production, but adding an exfoliating toner made a much bigger difference. This just made me dry and flaky.
Evelyn R.
Chula Vista, CA
I’m not into a fragrance sun care products, but this product save my life is like velvet texture. If you’re shining (sweating a lot) definitely recommend this. It works as a primer too. And I noticed that when I take selfies my skin looks super smooth
Lindsey S.
Timberlake, NC
Purchased at: Amazon
Can I just start off with the fragrance. I wanted to bath in it! It has a hint of a masculine smell but was heavenly. The consistency was okay. It was kinda runny which I’m not used too. I was fine with the consistency as long as I could smell it! It hydrates and does not leave skin oily!
Dania A.
Reno, NV
Works amazing after the bioderma sebium cleanser. Apply on all areas affected and see results shortly after. I was suggested to use this once every night before bed. Works great.
Carrie L.
Auburn, WA
Purchased at: CVS
When it says it's intensive & purifying?? YOU GONE GET JUST THAT. ON PERIODT 💯 HIGHLY effective especially for thee acne prone skin.
Nicolas M.
it worked ok i fell like my skin was soft and pore less after i recommend it it last a long time you don't need a lot of product
Laura B.
Chicago
Love this and my skin is better now. Not expensive, good brand and nice packaging. Just the best.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...