BY BIODERMA

Sébium foaming gel gently cleanses and is the only cleansing gel that limits the formation of blemishes thanks to the fluidactiv sebo-correcting complex, which biologically regulates sebum quality. Enriched with purifying agents, zinc sulfate and copper sulphate, sébium foaming gel purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Dahiana R.
I am very dissapointed with this product, I've been using it everyday for 4 months and I don't feel my face clean since the first time I tryied on. I don't recommend it.
ANDREEA R.
Bucharest
It doesn't irritate my sensitive yet oily skin. Foaming cleansers usually dry out my skin pretty bad but this has never done that.
Nela K.
Gregorovce
I actually like this cleansing gel. Application is a a little bit messy, but after that my skin complexion looks and feels better!
Jara M.
North York, ON
Good product. Decent price point and use this daily. Good for normal to dry skin. Available at many locations.