Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel Pump

by Bioderma

Sébium foaming gel gently cleanses and is the only cleansing gel that limits the formation of blemishes thanks to the fluidactiv sebo-correcting complex, which biologically regulates sebum quality. Enriched with purifying agents, zinc sulfate and copper sulphate, sébium foaming gel purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel Pump!
Anna M.
Best face wash ever! Such a gentle non drying cleanser for acne prone skin. I also have very dry skin and this does not increase the dryness. Just feels clean. And it’s a great value!
Amaris D.
Antioch, TN
This cleanser is absolutely amazing. A little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. It’s not drying, it’s gentle, there are no chemical smells or intense perfumes. It’s incredibly affordable for the amount you get. I’d recommend this for any skin type, it’s amazing.
Catherine R.
Halethorpe, MD
I love how bioderma facial wash doesn’t have fragrance/parfum cause it is bad for skins. It also doesn’t dry my skin like some of the drugstore facial wash. I bought another 3 extra bottle as a back up in my bathroom.
my_nested _.
jeddah
I have a combination skin and It was just ok product for me not so bad not so good.i tried this foaming gel 1 year ago and it didn’t suits my skin so i never bought that again.not recommended from my side✨
Noor J.
Bahrain
I love this product❤This product is wonderful and amazing, I used it only one month and its effect is wonderful and my face always bright❤
Duna S.
Muscat , North al ghoubra
Great for sensitive skin and doesn’t strip moisture from the skin either. It’s a good cleanser and gentle on the skin.
Iveta K.
London, Essex
Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel Pump uploaded by Iveta K.
I have oily skin, after this cleanser my skin is feeling fresh and clean but after few hours it’s back to oily.
Aya O.
El, Cairo
It very gentle and very good for removing my makeup but let the skin little dray I have a mixed skin and the smell is good
ReeM A.
Alexandria
My perfect favorite cleanser of my skin ..it cleans my skin deeply and leave it fresh ...i uses it twice a day after using it i feel like my skin is breathing

Looking for your answer?