Bioderma Photoderm Max Very High Protection Tinted Ultra Fluid SPF50+ (Teinte Claire Light Colour) uploaded by crafty m.Bioderma Photoderm Max Very High Protection Tinted Ultra Fluid SPF50+ (Teinte Claire Light Colour) uploaded by Aylén Yamila P.Bioderma Photoderm Max Very High Protection Tinted Ultra Fluid SPF50+ (Teinte Claire Light Colour) uploaded by Legny J.

BY BIODERMA

A high protection tinted sunscreen fluid for sensitive skin -With a weightless water- & perspiration-resistant formula -Rich in anti-radical active ingredients that combat premature skin aging -Delivers optimal hydration while relieving & decongesting skin -Boasts maximum anti-UVB & extreme anti-UVA performance -Features a natural tint that suits fair skin -Leaves skin soft firm elastic comfortable & even-toned -Fragrance-free non-comedogenic Product Line: Bioderma - Photoderm - Sun Care Product Size: 40ml/1.33oz see more...

Anca G.
Galati
This was my best friend for quite some time, until I discovered the ABCDerm one. It's a very good spf, it doesn't have a white cast at all, it's hydrating and doesn't fleek (on me, I read other reviews saying it does) when applied on top of other creams. The only minus, also the reason that put me on a hunt for another spf, is that it is a little greasy and on summer days it becomes a big problem really fast. Also, I have oily skin friends that say that it didn't bothered them, winter or summer days, so I guess that in my case it's just personal preference.
crafty m.
bowmanville
I like this product i have been using it for a while now and it protects my skin from sun and dryness bought it from a pharmacy my friends also use it I recommend it for others especially because i have a sensitive skin which makes it hard sometimes to something that fits me
gina s N.
Heliopolis, Cairo
Bioderma Photoderm Max Very High Protection Milk SPF50+ (For Sensitive Skin) - Tube 100ml/3.3oz i did use it for 2 years and it's really perfect as I have very light skin and combined so it's very protective and at same time very light on skin
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I'm not sure it can protect my skin from the sun or not, but...

Good for the day you want to go bare face. It gives light to medium coverage. The cream is pretty thick. A bittle bit hard to blend out because of the white tint. I don't experience any breakout after using this product. I took two stars out because it is pretty hard to purchase online. And I don't recommend this product for people with oily skin especially on hot day.
RANA R.
nasr city
 it is  really nice and protect my skin alittle,  its my second time buying it. Doesnt bother me and it is so light in my skin it is effective and affordable.
Makeup M.
The product is available as a sort of tinted spf moisturizer and that was appealing to me. However, I sunburned easily as compared to my other sunscreens and it left my skin feeling greasy and sticky.
Legny J.
Doral, FL
The protector that I liked the most and with which I have stayed is that of spf100 protects like none, it does not leave your face white or greasy. It is really accessible and I recommend it so much that you should buy it.
Aylén Yamila P.
Este protector solar es muy bueno para pieles mixtas a grasas ya que deja un acabado mate muy bonito en la piel. Es mi favorito lo recomiendo.
Hadir F.
Bioderma sunscrean is my favorite i used it for year it realy protect my skin from sun i used it under foundation but its so oily
Nesma G.
cairo
Good product protect sunscrean very good lightly not havy easy to use price good average