BY BIODERMA

A high protection tinted sunscreen fluid for sensitive skin -With a weightless water- & perspiration-resistant formula -Rich in anti-radical active ingredients that combat premature skin aging -Delivers optimal hydration while relieving & decongesting skin -Boasts maximum anti-UVB & extreme anti-UVA performance -Features a natural tint that suits fair skin -Leaves skin soft firm elastic comfortable & even-toned -Fragrance-free non-comedogenic Product Line: Bioderma - Photoderm - Sun Care Product Size: 40ml/1.33oz see more...

Bioderma Photoderm Max Very High Protection Tinted Ultra Fluid SPF50+ (Teinte Claire Light Colour)
Anca G.
Galati
This was my best friend for quite some time, until I discovered the ABCDerm one. It's a very good spf, it doesn't have a white cast at all, it's hydrating and doesn't fleek (on me, I read other reviews saying it does) when applied on top of other creams. The only minus, also the reason that put me on a hunt for another spf, is that it is a little greasy and on summer days it becomes a big problem really fast. Also, I have oily skin friends that say that it didn't bothered them, winter or summer days, so I guess that in my case it's just personal preference.
crafty m.
bowmanville
I like this product i have been using it for a while now and it protects my skin from sun and dryness bought it from a pharmacy my friends also use it I recommend it for others especially because i have a sensitive skin which makes it hard sometimes to something that fits me
NATTRACTIVE R.
Irwindale, CA
I'm not sure it can protect my skin from the sun or not, but...

Good for the day you want to go bare face. It gives light to medium coverage. The cream is pretty thick. A bittle bit hard to blend out because of the white tint. I don't experience any breakout after using this product. I took two stars out because it is pretty hard to purchase online. And I don't recommend this product for people with oily skin especially on hot day.
RANA R.
nasr city
 it is  really nice and protect my skin alittle,  its my second time buying it. Doesnt bother me and it is so light in my skin it is effective and affordable.
gina s N.
Cairo, Egypt
Bioderma Photoderm Max Very High Protection Milk SPF50+ (For Sensitive Skin) - Tube 100ml/3.3oz i did use it for 2 years and it's really perfect as I have very light skin and combined so it's very protective and at same time very light on skin
Fati H.
United Arab Emirates
Well well well! 💯The most important product and highly recommended for daily skin care without this i prefer not to even step out of my house🏠.

This is my key to GO over anything!! it prevents my skin not only from sun 🌞but also helps in lightening my skin tone and keeps it looking fresh. Its max photoderm is with SPF 50+ with cellular bioprotection and the skin tent.

This product is water resistant and most importantly ANTI SHINE suitable for sensitive skin its does not leave your skin shinny because of which people usually opt the sun block. Skin tent is a color texture like which gives your skin 1 tone which means you dont really require a press powder over if you are in HURRY!! 🏃‍♀️

I bought this product from leading pharmacy in UAE🇦🇪, its expensive comparatively but effective in many ways which makes every single penny worth💸. My product's are single users hence it last longer and the amount of portion i apply is sufficient BUT ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE EXPIRY OF THE PRODUCT ⚠️ and try to keep such products at required temperature🌡.

In my next post i will review about the next product i use continuing my previous posts🙌.

STAY TUNED📣
Lolly a.
Abu Dhabi , Abu Dhabi
A nice sun protection product 👍🏻 I highly recommend it for oily skin because it’s fluid.. if you have dry to normal skin you can use cream instead 👍🏻 nice price, not to expensive.. totally gonna buy it again
Makeup M.
The product is available as a sort of tinted spf moisturizer and that was appealing to me. However, I sunburned easily as compared to my other sunscreens and it left my skin feeling greasy and sticky.
Penélope R.
Cuando probé este producto me encantó que tiene una textura muy ligera y un color que me quedaba perfecto. Lo malo: Deja la piel con acabado graso que no aplica para personas con mi tipo de piel, tal vez podría funcionar para alguien con piel seca. Lo bueno: A pesar de dejarme super brillosa, no me ha sacado acné.
Legny J.
Doral, FL
The protector that I liked the most and with which I have stayed is that of spf100 protects like none, it does not leave your face white or greasy. It is really accessible and I recommend it so much that you should buy it.