BY BIODERMA

MAXimum photoprotection for skin intolerant to all types of sunshine, very fair skin with freckles, and skin subjected to maximum sunshine (tropics, high mountains.); The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched "extreme anti-UVA" performance of Photoderm MAX Spray safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing. - A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex* provides optimum protection for the skin cells. - The ultra-light texture of Photoderm MAX Spray; leaves the skin feeling extremely soft. Perfectly colourless when applied, Photoderm MAX Spray spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks. - Non-comedogenic, Photoderm MAX Spray is water-resistant and photostable. - Photoderm MAX Spray is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance. see more...

lisboa c.
centre Val de Loire
Hello à toutes et à tous. J'adore la marque Bioderma donc obliger de tester la crème solaire. Alors et bien c'est de la crème solaire ! Ah Ah! Après je dis pas elle sent hyper bon! Et elle fait son travail ! Je recommande
Lina M.
cairo
So far this is my favorite sunscreen. It’s very easy to apply, the packaging is light and handy. The spf is light and easily absorbed. I’ve been using it all summer and I’ve been very happy with my experience and I definitely recommend it for those who are looking for a fast and easy way to protect their skin.
Manno Y.
My only problem with this is that it’s slightly greasy. But other than that, it is fool proof. I burn like a marshmallow and this is the best thing I’ve tried so far. Took me a whole year to go through the whole bottle (i only apply it to my face everyday). Wouldn’t recommend using it under makeup as it is a bit greasy.

I also love that it’s not heavily scented. I hate that in sunblock.
Sneha S.
I can safely say I’ve never been sun burnt since this handy guy has been with me on every tropical travel. Easy to use and apply and spreads easily . Give you a nice shine as well and very effective and I barely tan
Saira M.
Dubai, Ajman
I absolutely loved this product. I loved its applicator, you just have to spray the amount you want and apply it all over your body and face. Lobed the smell.
Christine M.
Jdeideh, El Metn
Easy to apply.
Does not stick.
Smooth texture, a little oily but helps protect the skin from the sun.
Nice packaging, does not leak/ drip.