BY BIODERMA

Bioderma's powerful Photoderm Fluid is fortified with SPF 100 and UVA 31 PA+++, ensuring the highest levels of protection from sun damage with regular application. Exclusive and patented Cellular Bioprotection unique complex creates an ultra-light texture that leaves no tacky or oily feeling, or white residue. Apply evenly and generously before sun exposure, and reapply frequently after strenuous activities. Rinse with Bioderma H20 or cleanser. Powerful anti-UVA-UVB protection. (SPF 100 / UVA 31 / PA+++) The exclusive Cellular Bioprotection patent unique complex provides optimum protection for the skin cells. Ultra-Light texture, colourless to apply, leaving no oily film and no white traces. Excellent tolerance. Photostable. How to Use: Apply evenly and generously before exposure. Reapply frequently and always after swimming, friction or sport. Clean properly by Bioderma H20 or cleanser. Pack Size - 40ml see more...

Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
I've been using these product because the Dr. Told me that it is the best for my skin. I really likw it has a ligth texture on my face and it has high protection.
Laura D.
Its a good sunblock, smells fine and the packaging is really convenient. I've been using this product around 2 months and i like almost everything about it. The only cont is that i found it a little bit too oily for my skin type and i have to let it dry about 5min to apply my make up, the rest is great.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
It's such a life saver.. it has 100++ protection and the results after using this has made me not want any other sunscreen apart from bioderma.. for people who go on vacation during summer times and get exposed to direct sunlight, this product is for you.
Neeta Rajwani R.
Bioderma Photoderm Max SPF100 cream comes in a orange tube with a flip flop cover which keeps the tube tightly shut. The packaging is excellent and minimal as well. .
Photoderm Max cream is a sun protector and gives you a very high protection. The cream is good for those with Sensitive Skin. Photoderm is good for Normal to Dry Skin type. It neither thick nor thinny and gives a smooth creamy invisible texture. Cream does not have any greasy effect and do not leave any white traces. It gives you maximum protection from UVA/UVB against the harmful effects of the sun.
Nermine M.
alexandria
My favorite sunblock that I use every single day .. I love every thing about it from its texture to how fast it is absorbed to the skin .. only one comment before applying makeup make sure that ur skin completely absorbed it , so you must wait a while before applying makeup . But as a sunblock I love it 😍
marokia P.
My favorite sun product I use it in Sumer and winter as a base of makeup i feel good with it and I protect my skin all days Bioderma - Photoderm Max Fluid SPF 100 UVA 31 PA+++ 40ml
Ines A.
juarez
I love! In all the extension of the word, I like the finish that leaves me, very natural, in addition to the ease of diffusing and that protects you from the sun
Nusha M.
I live in a country that is always sunny and also has great air pollution so I try to protect my skin well. I use this product to help protect my skin. When I put it I try to wash my skin and put it back after five hours, which is one of my favorite products. But no problem with me about that
Marian G.
Alexandria
it is amazing as a body sunblock not so much for the face since i have oily skin and this is pretty slippery i use it a lot in the summer time and it is nice for the beach , it is a good value for money since it is pretty affordable here in Egypt ,i think the company should do an oily skin version for the face .
tuleen e.
This product is soooooo amazing ,because it protects your face from the sun perfectly,it's sooo amazing , and it's sooo gentle.
U can get it from a beauty pharmacy.its very useful to have in very hot summer days