BY BIODERMA

Bioderma's powerful Photoderm Fluid is fortified with SPF 100 and UVA 31 PA+++, ensuring the highest levels of protection from sun damage with regular application. Exclusive and patented Cellular Bioprotection unique complex creates an ultra-light texture that leaves no tacky or oily feeling, or white residue. Apply evenly and generously before sun exposure, and reapply frequently after strenuous activities. Rinse with Bioderma H20 or cleanser. Powerful anti-UVA-UVB protection. (SPF 100 / UVA 31 / PA+++) The exclusive Cellular Bioprotection patent unique complex provides optimum protection for the skin cells. Ultra-Light texture, colourless to apply, leaving no oily film and no white traces. Excellent tolerance. Photostable. How to Use: Apply evenly and generously before exposure. Reapply frequently and always after swimming, friction or sport. Clean properly by Bioderma H20 or cleanser. Pack Size - 40ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Laura D.
Its a good sunblock, smells fine and the packaging is really convenient. I've been using this product around 2 months and i like almost everything about it. The only cont is that i found it a little bit too oily for my skin type and i have to let it dry about 5min to apply my make up, the rest is great.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
It's such a life saver.. it has 100++ protection and the results after using this has made me not want any other sunscreen apart from bioderma.. for people who go on vacation during summer times and get exposed to direct sunlight, this product is for you.
Nermine M.
alexandria
My favorite sunblock that I use every single day .. I love every thing about it from its texture to how fast it is absorbed to the skin .. only one comment before applying makeup make sure that ur skin completely absorbed it , so you must wait a while before applying makeup . But as a sunblock I love it 😍
Nusha M.
I live in a country that is always sunny and also has great air pollution so I try to protect my skin well. I use this product to help protect my skin. When I put it I try to wash my skin and put it back after five hours, which is one of my favorite products. But no problem with me about that
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
This product is soooooo amazing ,because it protects your face from the sun perfectly,it's sooo amazing , and it's sooo gentle.
U can get it from a beauty pharmacy.its very useful to have in very hot summer days"
Marian G.
Alexandria
it is amazing as a body sunblock not so much for the face since i have oily skin and this is pretty slippery i use it a lot in the summer time and it is nice for the beach , it is a good value for money since it is pretty affordable here in Egypt ,i think the company should do an oily skin version for the face .
tuleen e.
Melanie D.
dubai
This is my beach essential! Milk protection for the harsh ultraviolet rays of the sun. I’d been using this product for long time
Reham M.
Cairo, Sayda Zainab
Waaw i havenot seen a sunblock like yhis one ❤😍 i put on my face and feel protected and safe that the sun donot damage my skin 😍
Menna A.
Alexandria, Egypt
This product is good for oily skin. It absorbed well by the skin but i don't like it because it make my face look shiny.