Bioderma Hydrabio Serum

by Bioderma

A serum that rehabilitates the natural hydration process in dehydrated skin

Is this product good for dry, sensitive, and redness prone skin?
Is it good for dry skin??
How do you use this in a routine? Is it a replacement for moisturizer?
Start your review of Bioderma Hydrabio Serum!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,762 reviews
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum uploaded by Lisa F.
I love how many different brands I get to try it my BeautuFix box from Dermstore. I love the Brand Bioderma and this serum is super light weight but very hydrating. It has Niacinamide and Glycerin and as soon as you apply it my skin automatically feels more moisturized and dewy. It’s perfect for dry sensitive skin types like me, especially during the winter. I like to use this as a first step before I use a heavier serum, or use it as serum and apply my moisturizer and SPF on top. Great serum that boosts your skins natural radiance and leaves it hydrated and dewy. 👍🏻
Ashley M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this product aswell from bioderma. It's very hydrating and I love how it puts moisture back into your your skin! I've been using this every morning!
Michelle B.
Robinson, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum. Very hydrating! Not greasy and absorbs quickly. Light scent, not overpowering. Safe for sensitive skin, does not clog my pores. Locks moisture in skin for a very long time! My skin is soft and healthier even younger! This even makes for a great makeup base!
Stacy A.
Beckley
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum uploaded by Stacy A.
I have really enjoyed this product. It really works well on my skin. It’s super moisturizing. It leaves my skin feeling like pure silk after using it. It’s not to heavy or greasy on the skin either. It is scented. So if you don’t like that kinda thing this product definitely isn’t for you.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum uploaded by Sarah P.
Been using this for a while. Really enjoying this. It helps smooth out imperfections on my face. Helps with dark spots. Very hydrating. It has met my expectations. I will continue to use this. I would recommend this. [product:bioderma-hydrabio-serum-moisturising-concentrate-(for-very-dehydrated-sensitive-skin)]
Marnie R.
York, SC
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum uploaded by Marnie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
At first I thought this would be too light for my dry skin. It is a cross between a serum and a gel. I found with consistent use, it is actually a great moisturizer. I haven't been using anything else in the morning. I can tell when I put on my BB cream how smooth my skin is. I have come to think of this as a product that I can't be without. .
Shanna R.
Richmond, TX
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum uploaded by Shanna R.
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum uploaded by Shanna R.
Love this serum, definitely leaves your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. I used a makeup sponge to apply, it absorbs and dries quickly and it doesn't take a whole to apply to your entire face. I use it in the morning and my skin feels hydrated and soft all day long.
Ann G.
Philadelphia, PA
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum uploaded by Ann G.
Bioderma Hydrabio Serum uploaded by Ann G.
So I recently received a full size bottle of Bioderma. And it says use twice a day,which I've been doing,for a week. My skin feels very moisturized. I love the scent,very pleasant. I'm looking forward to purchasing other products in the Bioderma skincare line. Bioderma Hydrabio Serum
Jessica K.
Louisville, KY
The Hydrabio line is a must try skincare line for dry sensitive skin. This is a pretty good serum that helps hydrate your skin, plus pair it the Hydrabio cream and you're dryness is GONE!!! Don't have dry sensitive skin, take a lot at the other products this amazing line carries.
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Bio derma hide your Bible serum moisturizing concentrate it’s totally worth trying. I was the first time user and it only took a little tiny dab cover my entire face and it went on so silky smooth that it actually allowed me to walk around without having to put a primer on my face to combat the dry and oil oily areas on my skin. Very impressed with thisAnd will buy again
Ask a question to the Influenster community...