Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturizing Mask 75 Ml uploaded by villy a.Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturizing Mask 75 Ml uploaded by MER Y.Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturizing Mask 75 Ml uploaded by Raghda F.

BY BIODERMA

Hydra bio mask provides deep-down, long-lasting moisture during periods of extreme dehydration. The skin thus regains its comfort, softness, suppleness and radiance. see more...

Farah J.
Bradford
Lovely hydrating mask, sinks into the skin quickly. I usually use after cleansing, toning and using a clay mask to bring the hydration back into my skin. Can be left on the skin to sink in or wiped off after a while. I usually leave it to sink into my skin with a thick layer in winter.
Jelena V.
So this is great mask I was really impressed by how quickly the mask sank into my skin. It was like my skin absorbed it almost instantly. My skin felt super hydrated, full and glowy.
Joscelyne T.
Victoria
Amazing for my skin. Currently on accutane and I live on Bioderma products. I use the gel mosturizer both morning and night, and a deeper misturizer for night. I tone before hand with the cleansing toner that helps problematic skin without drying it out. Its a great combo!
MER Y.
Casablanca
Wonderful product it did helped me with my skin it smells good did his joob very well not so expensive that s all
Mariedilia S.
windermere
Bioderma es excelente todos los productos cumplen su función y se exceden en calidad. No te defraudara
amira a.
sharkia
Nice mask i love it sooooooo much better than the other one and the one I was looking for at the time ♥️♥️♥️
villy a.
Alicante
I love this mask by Bioderma. The texture is creamy and light, it's different than other masks I've used in the past. It makes my dehydrated skin feel so good, moisturized and smooth. I use it two to three  times per week and the smell is amazing! Even my boyfriend does use it sometimes. Hahaha

Amazon