Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturizing Concentrate Serum for Unisex uploaded by Karyna R.

BY BIODERMA

This serum restores skins suppleness, softness and radiance and enables skin to moisturize itself . see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
Helps keep my skin hydrated and smooth. I apply this at night after washing my face. This is definitely worth trying. No smell or slimy feel at all.
M A.
M A.
Lisbon
I found this product once and i'll never left it. My skin is really oily and i had the lack of hydration. Most of the moisturizers that i tried were greasy so the makeup wasn't good, at all! Until i found this holly grail of skincare! Give it a try.
Modesta C.
Modesta C.
I found this when my skin felt like a desert. It feels so light and so hydrating immediatly. After using this serum I've noticed that my skin feels so moisture, dry patches on my forehead just disappeared. It's my must have before applying makeup. 👌
Marie-Lou J.
Marie-Lou J.
Québec , QC
So intense! I use it before bed and I wake up completely moisturizing. Sooo nice. Love Bioderma