BY BIODERMA

This serum restores skins suppleness, softness and radiance and enables skin to moisturize itself . see more...

Shivangi K.
LOS ANGELES
My current favourite serum. I use this twice daily and my skin is not dry anymore. This gives ample moisture to the skin without actually making it oily. My husband also tried it and he also liked it. Highly recommend this to everyone
Nayantara K.
Los Angeles , CA
I was introduced to this brand through my makeup school. Love Bioderma products to death. I would highly recommend to anyone with dry skin. Work great before applying makeup. I use it for my night time routine as well.
Karyna R.
Benton City, WA
Helps keep my skin hydrated and smooth. I apply this at night after washing my face. This is definitely worth trying. No smell or slimy feel at all.
Riannah T.
I tried a lot of serums but all were just 'fine'.
When I was in the UK, traveling, I really wanted to try some skincare that I couldn't get in stores in The Netherlands. Since I have combination skin (very dry at cheeks, oily nose), I wanted something hydrating.
I came across this and decided to give it a chance. Now I never want anything else! My skin looks healthier than ever, always feels soft, I don't have pimple outbreaks anymore and it doesn't make my nose greasy.
Maybe I'm imagining it, but my pores look smaller too.
Highly recommended!
Panchami B.
Dubai, Dubai
I am in love with this product at the moment.
I have been using this everyday and I feel my face is hydrated and there is very less dullness.
The formula is not too sticky and gets absorbed in few seconds.
I got this product complimentary for trial purposes.
Will surely buy this product once I am done with this.
Tiffany W.
Toronto, ON
I was motivated to buy this after loving the micellar water from the same hydrabio line. This serum is thicker than most serums I've tried (which are usually water based and very thin) - I think this is great as it feels like it building a protective layer to retain moisture on my skin. I love that it absorbs quickly too !!
Mzlle V.
Nogent sur oise
Best product ever for my oily/greasy skin !!!

I took this serum with the micellar water and i am just in love with these products !
Best for hydratation without make the skin greasy !!
Recommending it to all !!
M A.
Lisbon
I found this product once and i'll never left it. My skin is really oily and i had the lack of hydration. Most of the moisturizers that i tried were greasy so the makeup wasn't good, at all! Until i found this holly grail of skincare! Give it a try.
Modesta C.
I found this when my skin felt like a desert. It feels so light and so hydrating immediatly. After using this serum I've noticed that my skin feels so moisture, dry patches on my forehead just disappeared. It's my must have before applying makeup. đź‘Ś
Marie-Lou J.
Québec, CA
So intense! I use it before bed and I wake up completely moisturizing. Sooo nice. Love Bioderma

back