BY BIODERMA

Instantly soothe and refresh your skin with the Bioderma Hydrabio Serum, everyday moisturising care for very dehydrated skin.; The formula offers intensive care with a flash hydration effect. Harnessing the innovative Aquagenium® patent which restimulates the skins ability to moisturise itself effectively, the skin appears brighter and is comforted. The non-comedogenic and hypoallgernic formula is further enriched with 15% glycerine and plumping hyaluronic acid, which holds essential water close to the skin. see more...

Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Concentrate (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin) 40ml/1.35oz
sherri r.
Bioderma is awesome, I applied in the evening and the first morning I could tell the difference, my face felt so good and smooth no dryness and I loved that feeling, I now use Bioderma Hydrabio s'erum every night
Lauren A.
Tujunga, CA
This year the weather has been all over the place, not to mention the smog and working indoors wreaks havoc On my skin. This has been a miracle worker for when I have patches of dry skin from not being vigilant about my water intake or just the weather has affected it.

Thick serum and is easily absorbed
No strong smell
Luz H.
I love this! I have been sing it every day in the night cause is so moisturizer!, it doenst have a scent and it feels great while I apply it to my face
Jane W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
I replaced this with every moisturizer I have used. It hydrates my skin and doesn’t break me out. I can’t say enough good things about this product.
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this moisturizer, love how it smells and the way it leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated. Would definitely buy again
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
This used to be my go too serum for a long time. It’s very hydrating almost enough to where I don’t need to apply moisturizer
Jen K.
Winston, GA
I love this i like how it feels on my skin when i apply it and it works very well in acne prone skin
Este é um produto maravilhoso que faz muito bem para a pele, hidrata e protege e rejuvenesce, amooo
Myra H.
This is nice! Super hydrating and really came in handy for extra hydration during the Midwestern winter. I also don't think it's terribly expensive and you don't need too much to feel the benefits.
asm23000 I.
Annaba
The hydrating creme that I prefer over all the others that I've tried before. With it's gel consistancy; the skin absorbs it super fast and very well. I've been using it for almost 2 months, daily, and my skin is so soft and healthy. I usually use it before wearing makeup too, and it works very welle. I recommand heavily.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Where do you get this? Online only or is it in stores?
Carena t.
I've been using this every winter and its been great, but does anyone have a equivalent alternative they use or can recommend? I've already tried the laniege serum, it was pretty good but I prefer this texture.