BY BIODERMA

Instantly soothe and refresh your skin with the Bioderma Hydrabio Serum, everyday moisturising care for very dehydrated skin.; The formula offers intensive care with a flash hydration effect. Harnessing the innovative Aquagenium® patent which restimulates the skins ability to moisturise itself effectively, the skin appears brighter and is comforted. The non-comedogenic and hypoallgernic formula is further enriched with 15% glycerine and plumping hyaluronic acid, which holds essential water close to the skin. see more...

Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Concentrate (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin) 40ml/1.35oz
Buy on Jet.com
INETA P.
WORKSOP, Nottinghamshire
Nice serum , hydrates my skin, even I got oily skin, but I still need to bring hydration back to my skin , it's really gentle for my skin and u need only one pomp for all your face , really like it
Yasmine N.
Montreal
très très bon sérum, c'est le plus bon sérum que j'ai essayé, il est très hydratant même sans crème hydratante, moi je le mets la nuit et le lendemain ma peau est nettement changée.
Jessica W.
In my top two favorite hydrating serums for dehydrated skin!! The texture is great, thicker than normal serums without being oily at all! It's literally the fifth bottle I've had! My skin is never endingly dehydrated, but this serum really helps! If Im too quick in the morning and forget to apply one day I feel the skin very tense and uncomfortable around mid-day.
Stéphanie S.
Gatineau, Québec
This product is a life saver for anyone who has a dehydrated sensitive skin. It does not leave an oily effect on the skin. You can buy Bioderma products at a few drugstores in Canada (Jean Coutu, Shoppers Drug Mart,...) or online. I totally recommend this serum to everyone!
Zadyah L.
This is the most awesome spray face i ever try in my life, is very refresing my skin and not make me break out at all. My skin is super oily, after i use this often my skin looking glowing but not oily and is make my blemishes slowly are gone
Karolann T.
Rimouski, NH
Ce sérum est miraculeux! Il faut dire que j'adore tous les produits de bioderma. Celui-ci aide vraiment a garder mon visage hydraté, en combattant la sécheresse de ma peau pendant l'hiver. Aucune réaction a ce produit, mais que j'ai la peau très réactive!
Ely S.
Indonesia
I LOVE how it's work on my face. use it before makeup or after is okay. this product is nice for set my makeup. it's hydrate and make it long lasting. i love it so much.

btw there is two size on50ml suit for traveling hangout, and 300ml just nice put it on my room.
Elizabeth L.
saint-philippe, Quebec
REALLY moisturizing! This product is magic in a bottle if you have dishydrated skin... but only if it is dry. Since the consitency is very thick, I do not recommend this product on a very hot day of summer or to anyone with very oily skin. This is also the best cream on winter time!
Elene O.
Tbilisi, Tbilisi
I bought this moisturized during lactation, when my skin was flaking. To be honest it was not worth the price. It's really moisurizing and the effect lasts the whole day, but when i's hot the face becomes sweaty easily. besides it makes a greesy feeling on the face. However, my skin does not flake any more.
Ngoc Chau N.
Honestly, for the price, it's not worth purging for this serum. It has a great smell, but it does the same as any other mosturizer or serum out there. It did have high expectation for the price. was a bit desappointed. Didn't worsen my skin, but didn't change anything either
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Where do you get this? Online only or is it in stores?
carena t.
I've been using this every winter and its been great, but does anyone have a equivalent alternative they use or can recommend? I've already tried the laniege serum, it was pretty good but I prefer this texture.