Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Concentrate (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin) 40ml/1.35oz uploaded by Zadyah L.Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Concentrate (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin) 40ml/1.35oz uploaded by Jessica W.Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Concentrate (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin) 40ml/1.35oz uploaded by Melissa W.

BY BIODERMA

Instantly soothe and refresh your skin with the Bioderma Hydrabio Serum, everyday moisturising care for very dehydrated skin.; The formula offers intensive care with a flash hydration effect. Harnessing the innovative Aquagenium® patent which restimulates the skins ability to moisturise itself effectively, the skin appears brighter and is comforted. The non-comedogenic and hypoallgernic formula is further enriched with 15% glycerine and plumping hyaluronic acid, which holds essential water close to the skin. see more...

Lauren A.
Tujunga, CA
This year the weather has been all over the place, not to mention the smog and working indoors wreaks havoc On my skin. This has been a miracle worker for when I have patches of dry skin from not being vigilant about my water intake or just the weather has affected it.

Thick serum and is easily absorbed
No strong smell
Este é um produto maravilhoso que faz muito bem para a pele, hidrata e protege e rejuvenesce, amooo
Melissa W.
Madison, Oh
Love Love Love... Moisturizes my face all day. Makes my face all day. I will buy again maybe for the rest of my life.😂 I bought it on Amazon. Bioderma Hydrabio Moisturising Concentrate (For Very Dehydrated Sensitive Skin) 40ml/1.35oz. I have been using it for a month.
Jordana I.
Miami
This product is good, contains several different types of silicones, plus some other ingredient thickener and preservatives. What strikes me the most is that it has no particularly striking ingredients, nor special, among the first.
Highlights include extracts such as Laminaria Ochroleuca extract, extract of an algae known as golden algae, whose main benefit is to provide softness and hydration to the skin. In addition, this algae has generated the ability to self-defend from the sun, which is being applied to various cosmetics with sun protection. We also find Apple Extract, which besides fulfilling the work of thickener, is antioxidant. Also name hyaluronic acid which acts as a lubricant for the skin, restoring its moisture.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I'm not a big fan of this serum, unfortunately. It works okay but when I apply it, first off I'm not a fan of the scent, there is something chemical like about it. Then it feels like it doesn't fully set in after applying my moisturizer. I can see myself rating this product higher if improvements are made.
Mia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely LOVE this product. I got it as a sample on the street and began using it when I was (very stupidly) using coconut oil on my face in the summer!

It hydrated my skin so much. The serum is perfectly thin. And it’s smells nice! I ordered a huge one not too long after!
Luz H.
I love this! I have been sing it every day in the night cause is so moisturizer!, it doenst have a scent and it feels great while I apply it to my face
Jen K.
Winston, GA
I love this i like how it feels on my skin when i apply it and it works very well in acne prone skin
sherri r.
Bioderma is awesome, I applied in the evening and the first morning I could tell the difference, my face felt so good and smooth no dryness and I loved that feeling, I now use Bioderma Hydrabio s'erum every night
Ngoc Chau N.
Honestly, for the price, it's not worth purging for this serum. It has a great smell, but it does the same as any other mosturizer or serum out there. It did have high expectation for the price. was a bit desappointed. Didn't worsen my skin, but didn't change anything either
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Where do you get this? Online only or is it in stores?
carena t.
I've been using this every winter and its been great, but does anyone have a equivalent alternative they use or can recommend? I've already tried the laniege serum, it was pretty good but I prefer this texture.